Vote Now!

Check here to keep abreast of FSAirlines updates.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Chris Trott
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Vote Now!

Post by Chris Trott »

Please everyone log into the FSAirlines system and submit your vote for the "Premium Accounts" poll! It can be found once you log in on the left menu at the bottom of the "Pilot Menu" just below the "Help" link (it's in bold, so you can see it). This also explains what the new proposed Premium Accounts is.

Some explanation from Konrad -
Ok, a lot of airline's came to us asking for Airline Accounts, so we would like to offer a new premium account system now. I added a poll in the Crew Center where everybody can vote for his favorite payment solution.

When I look at the results after two hours it already seems like the majority prefers the new system. In addition to the VA-Accounts (Platinum) we will also introduce some new cool pilot features (e.g. enhanced flight monitor, more/better preflight info, ...) which will be available to 'Gold' members ( starting at 1.00€/mo, 0.50€ discount for long-term subscriptions ). The number of flights won't be limited in any account and anybody can be given management rights by the CEO, just the way it is at the moment. More details will follow next week when the poll is closed but I hope this will satisfy most of the people here :)
Basically, what this means is that each VA will need to have one person paying for a "Platinum" account, regardless of size, and which will be the "CEO". Once this is accomplished, as many managers and Co-CEO's can be appointed as desired. None of these people need to pay for any account. So, instead of everyone paying, only 1 pays and the rest can contribute to that one account.

As the poll is revealing, this is exactly what the users wanted and is directly in line with what John, Fatih, and I were asking for.