HS A748 Fuel Problems

Check here to keep abreast of FSAirlines updates.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Globitz
Comet
Comet

HS A748 Fuel Problems

Post by Globitz »

Hi All,

As you may be able to see through the stats pages, I have just completed a flight from Teeside to Gatwick in G-VAJK. Departure fuel was 1900Kg, touchdown was 919Kg and Arrival was back up to 1900Kg. Hopefully this will be sorted out by a FSA admin.

However the reason I am posting on here is, on Tuesday I got thrown out of a flight with the inflight refuelling detected dialogue while taxiing in at Glasgow. On both occasions I was nowhere near to the refuelling points, which are also disabled via FSUIPC.

Has anyone else had similar issues, this has only happened to me with the A748, so I wonder if it is aircraft specific.

Regards

Andy
Cheers

Andy

They did give a million monkeys a million typewriters. They call it the internet!
ImageImage

Fodda
Vulcan
Vulcan

Re: HS A748 Fuel Problems

Post by Fodda »

No, I only got it once when I spawned next to a refuelling stand by mistake without realising it. (I only fly the 748 for the VA).

I hadn't realised refuelling could be turned off in FSUIPC. Is that FS9 or FSX versions? Or both? I quite fancy using that option.

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

I think it's only available in FS9 Gary. I'll take a look ;)

ATB

DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Globitz
Comet
Comet

Post by Globitz »

Hi Gary,

I think Dave B is right, I am running FS9 and you have to edit the FSUIPC.INI file to add the fueling point inhibit. I seem to recall at the time this got added that it was FS9 only.

Cheers

Andy
Cheers

Andy

They did give a million monkeys a million typewriters. They call it the internet!
ImageImage

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi Andy/Gary..

Yup.. I've just checked the latest FSUIPC4 and the option isn't there I'm afraid :(

Andy.. I've not seen this happen with the 748. Hopefully, John will be able to adjust that flight ;)

ATB

DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!