SH360 High Speed disabled

Check here to keep abreast of FSAirlines updates.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

simondix
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

SH360 High Speed disabled

Post by simondix »

Just been doing my TR on the Shorts 360. It showed a penalty for' High Speed Disabled' whatever that is and whacked me 5% off my reputation. Considering I did not go over the high speed bar speed on this flight I wondered if I could have my reputation put back to 100%. Also if High Speed is disabled surely you could go whatever speed you liked.
Simon

'The trouble with the speed of light is it gets here too early in the morning!' Alfred. E. Neuman

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Re: SH360 High Speed disabled

Post by blanston12 »

Of course the first question I have is why did you turn on 'High Speed Disabled' in the FSA client settings for a for a SH360, it has a max speed of only 218 kts, well below the threshold for the low altitude speed penalty of 250 kts.

I think what they were thinking is that there are pilots who take great pride on doing everything right and seeing themselves high on the stats page, why should there names be crowded out by those who just turn off the penalties, hence a reduction in rating for those who do turn off the penalties.

I am sure if you ask for the flight to be reviewed the FSA staff will take care of it.
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

simondix
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by simondix »

I didn't and when I checked the client after exiting and starting again it was not on.
Simon

'The trouble with the speed of light is it gets here too early in the morning!' Alfred. E. Neuman

simondix
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by simondix »

I have submitted ticket and will see what happens. If they look at my other flights they will see I don't use it.
Simon