How about a VA......................

Check here to keep abreast of FSAirlines updates.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Charlie Bravo
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Charlie Bravo »

Jetset wrote:Would you want avatar made out of leds so it moves. Would look great at night.
But of course :dance:
A bird in the hand will probably sh!t on your wrist.

Charlie Bravo
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Charlie Bravo »

Jetset wrote:
Vulcan_to_the_sky! wrote:This sounds quite cool, I'd be interested.

I'd be flying either the 1-11, 748 or the dove.
Sorry Vuclan, but we have all had a vote, and it was decided that you would fly the microlight fleet! :wink:
..... on 15 min stints for £60 a go :wink:

Vulcan_to_the_Sky!
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vulcan_to_the_Sky! »

Forgive me if this sounds stupid...but it can be difficult to understand sometimes how a post is meant...Im assuming the microlight thing was a joke?

Charlie Bravo
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Charlie Bravo »

Indeed it was.

Jetset
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Jetset »

Vulcan_to_the_sky! wrote:Forgive me if this sounds stupid...but it can be difficult to understand sometimes how a post is meant...Im assuming the microlight thing was a joke?
Yes matey of course, sorry if we confused you! Just a joke.
Onwards and Upwards!!!!!!!!
Jetty!
If God had of meant us to fly, he would have given us wings! He did, it's called an aeroplane!

Vulcan_to_the_Sky!
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vulcan_to_the_Sky! »

Thats what I thought :doh:

I tell ya, Don't have a brain today :doh:

robbie
VC10
VC10

Post by robbie »

RAF_Quantum wrote:If you are interested in joining and have not already posted, please post here with your aircraft preference.

Rgds

John
John,
Sounds ok to me, I could flog 11.5 tons from East midlands to the islands a couple of times a week with the Argosy. I'd have an end result at the end of a flight at least, which I find is sorely lacking with Fs9 upto now!

I think there is possibly quite a few fingers paused over the "Submit button", people who, like me, have no idea what is required or involved with a Va., I've never flown on line and still have a great deal to learn but I would like to give it a try if you'll help me along a bit!

Think of classy name though chaps:

"British Classic Airlines" sounds good?

Robbie

Quixoticish
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Quixoticish »

Incidentally would we be using a central server or would we be free to make the flights on VATSIM/IVAO or FSFDT?

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

LOL, cripes!

This certainly seems to have fired up some interest. OK slowly first. I am hoping to get an area in this forum where we can reside. This will let those persons not at all interested in this topic be able to get on with their other business elsewhere at this forum without us getting in the way. It will of course also give us somewhere where we can sort out all the details. I will try and address all the issues/questions etc as and when they crop up. I don't really want this topic to be a vehicle for further technical information etc about the set-up and how things will work on FlyNET. There are many things to bear in mind and I will mention just a few here to whet your appetite..................

Fleet Aircraft

Already mentioned at start of this post, plus others that I missed off. Each aircraft aircraft has to be purchased off the system using v$. No money, no aircraft. I currently have 8 Fokker 100's (each cost v$28m) and a Boeing777-300 (cost v$200) - don't laugh, it is a good source of income to finance the rest of the fleet.

Finances

Fleet value @ v$208m
Bank balance v$280m

All revenue is earned from flights flown

Online/Offline

The choice is yours.

Rgds for now

John

LongHaul
Comet
Comet

Post by LongHaul »