A Question?

Check here to keep abreast of FSAirlines updates.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Avant-Garde-Aclue

A Question?

Post by Avant-Garde-Aclue »

When a flight is booked and the aircraft also and you sit at the airport does it make flights for other pilots at that airport unavailable?

I had an instance today of landing at Heathrow from Shannon, with 4353kg of fuel on board for another flight after lunch. I returned to find that that particular aircraft had been booked and a flight booked also. So I tried to book a flight in another aircraft to find the client said 'No flights available'

Thinking it may be a glitch in the system I found out where my favourite Vanguard was and attemped to purchase a ticket to Manchester, lo and behold, I appeared in Manchester. I then out of curiosity tried to book a flight in said favourite, and had a lovely flight to Jersey

Regards

Sean

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi Sean,

If there are flights available to book AND an aircraft available then flights will be presented to you to choose from. In this instance there was only the one Vanguard at EGLL :sad: . I have now moved a couple more there.

Rgds

John

Avant-Garde-Aclue

Post by Avant-Garde-Aclue »

Thanks for making that clear John, was'nt sure if it blocked the whole airport, did'nt dawn on me about the aircraft as you book a flight and then choose the aircraft. And to quote you if I may "There are plenty of aircraft to go around so there really is no need to 'Book Flight' until you are absolutely certain you are going to fly."

Regards

Sean

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi Sean,

My bad on that. Yes, there are plenty to go around, I just needed to get them in the right places to start with, sorry :sad:

rgds

John