How do I get out of this???

Check here to keep abreast of FSAirlines updates.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DaveB
The Ministry

How do I get out of this???

Post by DaveB »

Hi Guys,

You will see from my 'active sig' that I am apparently in EGJJ (true) in the hangar (true) waiting to fly the Dove from Jersey to Hurn (also true). However, I can't fly the darned flight :shock: YOU see it booked.. I see it booked but when I go to the FLynet Client and 'View Booked Flight'.. Flynet tells me 'no booked flight found' :shock: :roll: :think:

Interrogative WTF - Over...

I wanted to get back to Hurn this morning (early morning) so I could get it back up to Birmingham in the later morning (after I get up!!) but am ever so slighty Barrymore'd :doh:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

DanKH
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by DanKH »

Hmmm. you sure that 'In hangar' does actually translates into 'Booked'?

Have you really booked the flight?
Best Rgds
Dan
Image Image
Who's General Failure, and why is he reading my harddisk?

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi Dan,

You don't see 'In Hangar' unless you've booked a flight or to put it another way, you only see 'In Hangar' if you have a flight booked . It is not possible for anyone else to have booked it as it is showing on my sig and according to FLynet, it IS me who has the flight booked.
I've tried restarting the pc and all is well. However, the Flynet Client cannot see the booking so I'm stuck.. in the Hangar.. Billy No Mates! :roll:

I'm certainly not going to cancel the flight as I'd be liable for giving the pax their ticket money back and this is no fault of mine. Flynet says I've booked the flight.. the Client can't find it.. simple. I shall be asking for my .1% landing light penalty back and a free tank of gas :wink:

ATB

ImageImage

DanKH
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by DanKH »

hm...a FW problem maybe? Have you recently updated you computer with any security updates?
Best Rgds
Dan
Image Image

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi Dave,

Not sure why this is happening, maybe the FlyNET server was having some glitches in the early hours? The only thing I can suggest is try it again when you next come online. If the client still can't find the flight, go to your FlyNET Client folder on your HD and move the three 'out' files into a folder to 'hide' them from the client. You should then just have the client exe and the .dll as if it were a fresh instal and not having flown. Hopefully then the client will pick up your booked flight. If that fails you may have to cancel the booked flight and re-book. Thankfully with 8 pax a cancellation won't break your wallet :wink:

Make a copy anyway of the 3 'out' files in case Konny needs to look at them to see if he can see a problem with them.

Rgds

John

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

John/Dan..

Thanks for that. Will try again this morning.

Dan.. funny you mention security updates. There were a handful waiting to be installed (I noticed) when I went to turn the pc off last night. Note, they were only waiting though.. I don't let windows install anything without me seeing what its up to :wink:

ATB

ImageImage

DanKH
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by DanKH »

Me too, that's the reason I asked.....although I haven't seen any warnings in my eventlog because of the FLY net Client, that could be the reason for you...
Best Rgds
Dan
Image Image

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi Guys..

You will all note that I'm out of the hangar (thank goodness). I tried the flight again this morning and the client found it straight away so no payouts!! :lol: :lol: (Suckers!!) :lol: :lol: OK.. so there was a delay in my departure time but they shouldn't have been leaving until today anyway :lol:

Onwards and upwards :wink:

ATB

ImageImage