FlyNET/FSA induced failures - REPORT THEM HERE

Check here to keep abreast of FSAirlines updates.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Lee
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Lee »

No We wont. gone down too 115% after my flight.
But I Do'nt understand it, flaps come down, landing gear come down and I am 99.9% sure no engine failer. there is not a Bug with FlyNet. Two Failers in one day is that Right .:dunno:

Flying from EDDL too EGLL.

Regards
Lee

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi Lee,

Can you copy/paste both your 'Log OUT' and 'Report OUT' files into a new folder and let me have them please. That's assuming you haven't flown since this flight.

Rgds

John

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

I wonder..

Has DM made the APU a real engine on the 1-11's?? If so, it may be that FlyNET is 'hitting' this as it has done the boost engine on the Trident3's :think: There would be no way for the pilot to tell he's had a failure without doing as you suggest in your other post John. Nice if that is the case then. It'll make the Trident3 and 1-11's the safest aircraft around! :lol:

I'm also a little concerned I've not had a 'known' failure for over 2 weeks now :roll:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Lee
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Lee »

Hi John
Where do you wont me to send these files. I've put them in a file for you.

Regards
Lee

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

I get them very very rarely... although, I think I had one last week but forgot to report it. :redface: :sad:

I was flying the vanguard back from Malpensa and the alternator on no3 or was it 4 kjept cutting out, I switched over to the backup and continued normaly... Can flynet produce those sort of electrical failures?
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi Ben..

If it can, I think it'll be a first. As far as I'm aware.. we have an option (no we don't!) of getting main gear, flap or engine failures and thats it matey :think: A genny failure is usually an indication that the associated engine is going or has gone offline. I'm not sure how Fraser programmed it but in reality, genny 3 only supplies DC for the TRU so with 4 and one working (possibly 2 depending on how programmed) you'd probably not notice any difference in performance.. just the orange lamp giving it LARGE on the main panel :wink:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi,

Talking with Konny, the client gets the engine no's from the database so for a twin like the 1-11 it will only send a kill command to eng1 or eng.2 it will ignore the APU. Current visible failures are gear/flap/undercarriage. There is a hidden instrument failure that I'd forgotten about. I thought it had been removed already but apparently it hasn't. This failure doesn't work so the pilot will not see anything although the client will still register it. This is almost certainly the case with Lee's flight. Hopefully this will be removed in the next client release. All failures have same affect on rep of -5

Rgds

John

Lee
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Lee »

Thank's for that John.

Regards
Lee

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hey Lee,

I can't believe it, did you get another failure? Rep now back at 116 again with just one flight post yours. Each subsequent good flight rebuilds rep by 1 so looks like you had a 'hit' again.

Rgds

John

Lee
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Lee »

Hi John
No I did not cheked VA Rep after flight and was on a 120%.
So I don't know.

Regards
Lee