Can't book flight

Check here to keep abreast of FSAirlines updates.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi all,

I think FlyNET is definately showing growing pains. Looking at the stats of daily flights, traffic is certainly on the increase. This last week looks like it hit nearly 150 flights on one day.

Also this comment from Konny buried in another thread at FlyNET forums
Konny wrote:..............but with the traffic rising very fast the last months I'll soon have to look for a new server for FlyNET.................
I am sure that there are slack times at FlyNET when the server is quiet, but at other times we will have to try and be as patient as possible while we wait for the 'dings' at the end of the flight. Just put the park brake on, pause the game, go make a coffee and chill out and hopefully the client will have 'reported in' by the time you get back.

Rgds

John

ivanT3
Viscount
Viscount

Post by ivanT3 »

Hi All,

Yes, It seems it is a heavy traffic problem as you mentioned Dave. I say this only because it doesn't seem to last long normally. I fly a lot late at night/early in the morning {on this side of the pond} and I have fewer problems then. I was hoping to fly a few flight's today :roll:
Hey, I'll plug along and get in :wink: ..

Dave, WOW are you building some Hours. Good job sir. As I look at our Airline, I'm impressed with all our pilots and our rating :wink: .

Ivan................

If you're REALLY mad at a fella, walk a mile in his shoes. This way, your a mile away from him and you have his shoes!!