Try this at home (autoupdate)

Check here to keep abreast of FSAirlines updates.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Rgr that Richard :wink:

I agree that in any sort of half angry side wind.. the Viking is a total COW to keep on the hard stuff for takeoff's and landings are not much better. It's almost like she runs out of rudder authority fighting against that dirty great big tail fin :think:

At least you've got some movement off flynet. Can you remember how heavy your landing was to give us some idea of what to expect??

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

fighterpilot
Trident
Trident

Post by fighterpilot »

About 500 fpm I think, far too heavy, by far the worst i've had since started flying here, I think mainly it was the weather but also my framerates weren't brilliant. Well thats my excuse anyway :roll:

Richard

edit-- It could possibly have been higher than this due to the fact i had a significant bounce, if you do bounce on landing which one does the client count?
ImageImage

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi Richard,

Well.. that's a difficult one to tell. It's usual for me to skip gently in the Trident, settling on the second contact. I bounced the Rapide once (got lost in the VC) and that little doozy got me 381fpm :lol: For sure, don't worry about it as we have plenty more where that one came from :wink:

Right.. gotta go.

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!