Odd bug

Check here to keep abreast of FSAirlines updates.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

fighterpilot
Trident
Trident

Odd bug

Post by fighterpilot »

I was halfway into my flight between Ostend and Manston and had paused and minimised FS momentarily, when i opened it up again my fuel had gone, 0% fuel, not had this happen before, I quit FS so i could fly again.

Richard
ImageImage

ivanT3
Viscount
Viscount

Post by ivanT3 »

Hi,, I was under the understanding that we could not Pause the game while the Client was in use? I also have 'unclicked' "Pause on Task" as I was led to believe this would cause problems By Pausing the game. I have minimized the game while at cuise to look at Client Data and gone back with no problems. Make sure "Pause on task" is not selected in your set up and you should be fine. This also means ,of course that you should not hit the P. Key either.

I hope I'm right about all this, I would hate to send you in the wrong direction.

Ivan,,,,,,,,,,,,,,..........

If you're REALLY mad at a fella, walk a mile in his shoes. This way, your a mile away from him and you have his shoes!!

fighterpilot
Trident
Trident

Post by fighterpilot »

I don't have pause on task switch on but i have used pause sometimes when flying without any problems, previously it has been fine if i have had to minimise.

Richard
ImageImage

ivanT3
Viscount
Viscount

Post by ivanT3 »

Hi Richard,,

Do you mean hitting the Pause Key [P] or do mean just hitting the windows key? What I discovered was that while it seemed like the Sim was paused after minimizing, it wasn't. So, hitting the P key was what did me in.. I could be talking about a different issue though.. Good luck with getting it Sorted,, { Oh, man, I'm starting to use BRIT' phrases now,, Sorted?} :lol: :lol: :worried:

If you're REALLY mad at a fella, walk a mile in his shoes. This way, your a mile away from him and you have his shoes!!

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi Guys,

Just to clarify things : Unchecking 'Pause on task switch' is to make sure your aircraft gets refuelled when you start your flight with the client as your aircraft won't get refuelled if the game is paused. Once you've started the game it's ok to pause if you need to.

Rgds

John