Help please!!

Check here to keep abreast of FSAirlines updates.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

soggy
Comet
Comet

Help please!!

Post by soggy »

I am just about to intercept the ils at johannesburg on my flight from nairobi,Windows has reported an error in flynet,something to do with c++ and closed flynet.

Will i lose this flight or is there a way of sorting the situation out? I have paused the sim,in the hope of a answer to this problem.

Cheers,
Pete

If United were playing in my garden,I would close the curtains.

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Oh dear Pete! :shock:

I can't say for sure but my best guess here is that you'll have lost the flight. While you can get away with not being connected to the internet for an entire flight.. FlyNET will be open and keeping an eye on what's what. As it's closed down, when you open it again.. I'm as certain as I can be that it will report you 'In Hangar' at your 'Start' location. If you still have the error log, perhaps John can send it to Konny to see if he can make heads or tails of it but I fear the worst :sad:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by blanston12 »

I have to agree with Dave, the data for the flight was lost when client crashed, when you restart it you will be set back to departure airline.
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

soggy
Comet
Comet

Post by soggy »

Oh well,i must just be having one of them weeks,or maybe the africans just don't like me for some reason :lol:.

I think i will leave the african continent for someone else to master.I am going to strike eastwards and head for oz,Hopfully the locals will be at bit more friendly. :smile:

Cheers

Pete.

If United were playing in my garden,I would close the curtains.