anyone willing to try...

Check here to keep abreast of FSAirlines updates.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Jon.M
VC10
VC10

Post by Jon.M »

Hi Guys,

Just dropped in from Venture Hawaii. :smile:

I see this is the place to find out what's going on rather than trusting Flynets forum. Deleting complaining but non offensive threads isn't cricket.

Jon

Client 6.8b has just been posted. Want to try it. :worried:

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi Jon..

6.8b :shock: Three in one day.. not bad and I've not had a chance to try 6.72b yet :lol:

All I posted was basically what I've put above. No one had posted on 6.7 so I thought it an opportune time to inform the world that there was still a glaring problem with it. I added that the new green text area was nice but I'd much sooner see the refuelling module sorted. Perhaps that was the bit he didn't like. I never got a chance to see DaKurts reply as the next time I went back, my post had gone. From what I've read above.. I'm glad I didn't see his reply.

Never mind hey. Perhaps DanKH can pull something less tiresome out of the bag.. given fair wind and a bit of time :wink:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

ivanT3
Viscount
Viscount

Post by ivanT3 »

I just posted my last post over there. In,, um,, a couple places :lol: :lol: They wont like that at all :-({|= :-({|=

I PMed the guys too. I wont be posting there anymore..

Ivan............................

If you're REALLY mad at a fella, walk a mile in his shoes. This way, your a mile away from him and you have his shoes!!

DanKH
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by DanKH »

Maybe we should borrow DK's shoes Ivan? ;-)

My last post on FN too.
Best Rgds
Dan
Image Image
Who's General Failure, and why is he reading my harddisk?

ivanT3
Viscount
Viscount

Post by ivanT3 »

HA!! Dakurt deleted them as I thought. We had a nice exchange of PM's though. He's a good guy and he's trying. I just wanted to let him know that maybe he should have someone new MOD the forums. Martin wont let folks talk!! People need to be able to vent a little and say what they mean to say without being edited.

I suggested that maybe they could have a "Basement" or a "Pub" forum where we could debate things a bit. I just wish there was an exchange of ideas. So what if people get a bit frustrated? It happens..

Me and Dan had a small exchange where I got a little crappy. So what. I was probably wrong, but I felt better and I hope he wont hold it against me. I bet he wont. Why? Because we're big kid's and I'm pretty sure we can Take it.. :lol: :lol: :-({|= :-({|=

Hows The TENN Dan. I hope I didn't dent her
It's just strange that you can't speak up hardly at all over there..

Best to all..

Ivan.............................. :think:

If you're REALLY mad at a fella, walk a mile in his shoes. This way, your a mile away from him and you have his shoes!!

ivanT3
Viscount
Viscount

Post by ivanT3 »

DanKH wrote:Maybe we should borrow DK's shoes Ivan? ;-)

My last post on FN too.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

DanKH
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by DanKH »

I'm pretty sure I was the one that was wrong then Ivan. All sorted though.

My personal view of DaKurt can be in a very small place deep down in the darkest corner of any basement. I think he is a "beep" and a "beeeep". Jokes around and seemingly take great pleasure and fun in all the frustrations he causes. continuously hiding behind the BETA-tag, an seeing all the members as his personal testers.

Konny has dreamt up a wonderful idea and a really great concept. It is a damn pity the he has such a "beep" among his staff.....
Best Rgds
Dan
Image Image
Who's General Failure, and why is he reading my harddisk?

ivanT3
Viscount
Viscount

Post by ivanT3 »

Yeah, well he does seem to think it's all quite amusing.

I suggested that perhaps he could set up a version of Flynet on a small server. And have a few guys run the client with a bunch of different aircraft and then report to him. He could fix this stuff before throwing the whole community into a mess.

I would help too. But, Nope.. He says THIS IS the Beta. He could save a lot of grief. Go figure..

Well, I'm of to try version 67890-967.67.9563.26575. BAS.48656 :poke: :poke: :think:

Ivan......................

Chris Trott
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Chris Trott »

John,

I would suggest getting off Justin's (Commander Martin's) back. He didn't delete any of the threads. DaKurt did. So, before you go off half-cocked and assume that just because the guy is listed as the Moderator for the forum he *HAD* to have been the one to do it, remember that any ADMIN (which means Konny, DaKurt, Safari Air, or myself) can move or delete threads too.

Anyway, DaKurt is trying, he's just a bit over-enthusiastic and we're trying to rein him in and get him doing things a bit more thoroughly.

ivanT3
Viscount
Viscount

Post by ivanT3 »

Hi Chris,

Point well taken. However. He did in fact edit the content of another persons post a while back. He didn't delete it. He changed the content. So while I'm sure you are right that I jumped the gun regarding who in fact deleted what today, I still feel that it is not safe to post there and believe strongly that Mr. Martin should not be Modding there. This of course is irelevant to the subject at hand.

The solution for me is to simply fly and be thankful that Fly-net is there for us but if I feel like having a real exchange of ideas or I feel I have something helpful to say, I wont be saying it there. Ever again.

This is no reflection on you at all. I just don't like how they treat people so staying away is the answer..

Best to all.

Ivan.............................................