Locked in a Private Flight..

Check here to keep abreast of FSAirlines updates.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DaveB
The Ministry

Locked in a Private Flight..

Post by DaveB »

Hi Guy's,

This applies to all of you who have your own aircraft (in your personal hangar).

I booked a flight from GCI to JER and the flight was accepted. I then loaded up the sim and got ready for fuelling.. logged onto the client but, on hitting the 'Show Booked Flight' button, I got an error saying 'Run-Time check failure#2 - Stack around the variable 'text' was corrupted'. At this point, you get a retry.. abort or exit option.

I couldn't cancel the flight but would, it seems, have been able to book another (non private) flight as I was being offered all the flights available from GCI. Not wanting to complicate things further, I called John and it seems he had a similar incident not long ago. Should this happen to you, after logging on.. do NOT hit the 'Show Booked Flight' button but go straight to the 'Fly Booked Flight' button and you will be able to contine as normal. Of course, there is the option to wait 24hrs for the flight to expire but that seems to defeat the object.

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

DanKH
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by DanKH »

I'm still saving up to buy an aircraft of my own... Unfortunately mine cost in the neighborhood of 45 mill.... :roll:
Last edited by DanKH on 20 Feb 2007, 22:38, edited 1 time in total.
Best Rgds
Dan
Image Image
Who's General Failure, and why is he reading my harddisk?

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

I see what you mean Dan. Thing is.. you'd not be able to fly it often due to the cost of fuel :shock: Hardly seems worth the effort mate :wink:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

DanKH
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by DanKH »

:lol:

Still, good that you found a work-around...
Best Rgds
Dan
Image Image
Who's General Failure, and why is he reading my harddisk?