Flying the FlyNET way

New pilots report here for all info regarding recruitment and airline rules.

Moderators: The Ministry, Guru's

Chris Trott
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair
Posts: 2509
Joined: 26 Jun 2004, 05:16
Location: Wichita Falls, Texas, USA
Contact:

Post by Chris Trott » 11 May 2006, 00:56

I was going to suggest just that in the other thread. Much easier to send me the info and me dump it in than you having to enter each one and then get it approved.

DispatchDragon
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain
Posts: 4925
Joined: 23 Feb 2005, 02:18
Location: On the corner of walk and dont walk somewhere on US1
Contact:

Post by DispatchDragon » 11 May 2006, 01:31

Thank you Chris :lol:

See even Americans can play the game occasionally :wink:

BTW You going direct to RNO???

Leif
Image

Chris Trott
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair
Posts: 2509
Joined: 26 Jun 2004, 05:16
Location: Wichita Falls, Texas, USA
Contact:

Post by Chris Trott » 11 May 2006, 01:34

The plan is for the Granparents and me to drive to Reno in their RV. Good Sam's Club has a package deal for the event including parking for the RV with full hook-ups, so we're going to take advantage of it. :grin:

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus
Posts: 2740
Joined: 04 Jul 2004, 23:36
Location: NE Lincolnshire UK
Contact:

Post by RAF_Quantum » 11 May 2006, 01:39

Chris Trott wrote:I was going to suggest just that in the other thread. Much easier to send me the info and me dump it in than you having to enter each one and then get it approved.
Thanks Chris

Rgds

John

DispatchDragon
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain
Posts: 4925
Joined: 23 Feb 2005, 02:18
Location: On the corner of walk and dont walk somewhere on US1
Contact:

Post by DispatchDragon » 11 May 2006, 01:43

Must be nice - Ill probably fly up on SWA - Ill Pm you my cell number before the day :)

Leif
Image

Chris Trott
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair
Posts: 2509
Joined: 26 Jun 2004, 05:16
Location: Wichita Falls, Texas, USA
Contact:

Post by Chris Trott » 11 May 2006, 02:04

Sounds good man.

Avant-Garde-Aclue

Post by Avant-Garde-Aclue » 12 May 2006, 16:28

A question if I may, John, you said "Do not use an aircraft if it's status is 96% or above." As most of the fleet are at 100% which one do I use?

Sean

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus
Posts: 2740
Joined: 04 Jul 2004, 23:36
Location: NE Lincolnshire UK
Contact:

Post by RAF_Quantum » 12 May 2006, 16:57

Avant-Garde-Aclue wrote:A question if I may, John, you said "Do not use an aircraft if it's status is 96% or above." As most of the fleet are at 100% which one do I use?

Sean
DOH! typo sorry. Post amended. Do not use an aircraft if it's status is below 96%.

Tks and rgds

John

robbie
VC10
VC10
Posts: 529
Joined: 04 May 2005, 23:23
Location: CYDF

Post by robbie » 12 May 2006, 17:18

RAF_Quantum wrote:
Avant-Garde-Aclue wrote:A question if I may, John, you said "Do not use an aircraft if it's status is 96% or above." As most of the fleet are at 100% which one do I use?

Sean
DOH! typo sorry. Post amended. Do not use an aircraft if it's status is below 96%.

Tks and rgds

John
Phew, thanks Sean, I'd been scatching my head for a couple of days about that!. :think:

Robbie.

Avant-Garde-Aclue

Post by Avant-Garde-Aclue » 12 May 2006, 17:20

Thank you for clarifying that John, I got awfully confused, nearly opened a bottle of Jack Daniel's :lol: :lol:

Cheers

Sean

Post Reply