Airbus 320 neo and Modern aircraft fleet

VA aircraft and route information area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Scorpius
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Airbus 320 neo and Modern aircraft fleet

Post by Scorpius »

[quoteI think what frustrates me about MSFS is that while much of the visuals are way better than what came before, many of the systems like the autopilots and the ATC are worse, and when I go back to P3D where those things work properly I am reminded that the visuals are not what they could be, so I find myself flying less over all.][/quote]

Very true.

Nev

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

I’m hoping that when the penny drops for Asobo that the likes of the DC6, CRJ etc are what people are waiting on, they’ll finally focus their efforts on helping the community build aircraft that they feel passionate about rather than putting effort into making mods of the default aircraft work. We don’t need mods, we need aircraft that work built by people who are interested in those aircraft.
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by blanston12 »

I just finished my first revenue flights with the A320, but I used the default FSX A321 in P3Dv5. I set the fuel_flow_scalar to 0.6 which is the same value as in MSFS and I got just about the same fuel usage as I would have expected. I wonder if we should get an A321-P2F so that those who want to fly the FSX version or those who want to do cargo charters have an aircraft to fly.
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

I've no objection Joe. Would we just utilize the same routes as the Neo
Pity you're getting no joy with the msfs models The navigation is still a mess and it still does its own thing, generally on approach. Every aircraft is affected, as they all use the Asobo logic. It will improve once developers get there own systems up and running (or Asobo get their act together)
Dale
Image Image Image

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by blanston12 »

I found us a A321-200 in Barcelona, flew it back to EGLL and now it’s being converted to a freighter. I also added it to all A320 routes and gave TRs for it to all our pilots who had A320 ratings

I could have left as a passenger plane but figured it would be too close to our A320neo’s
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

Sounds good Joe. Gives folk more variety :thumbsup:
Dale
Image Image Image