Lancastrian II Paints

VA aircraft and route information area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DaveB
The Ministry

Lancastrian II Paints

Post by DaveB »

Hi Guy's..

Two paints of BOAC Lancastrian G-AGMG 'Nicosia'.. one with large registrations depicting early post war service and the other showing small registrations used '47 onwards.

Files available here.. BOACgagmg

EDIT..
Another one for the collection, this time G-AGMK 'Newbury' wearing small lettering. While it's likely MK wore large letters like MG.. I can't find a reference shot so haven't done it. MK 'small' can be downloaded HERE

Yet another.. this time G-AHBU of Skyways. I have conflicting information on this particular aircraft so the release is based on all of it! ;-) SKYPATH

One more.. G-AGWK of British South American Airways StarTrail

This final paint makes a full set.. G-AHBT Silver City CityofNewYork
Special thanks go to Keith Dagwell of the Silver City Association (and to the association itself) for providing information on this livery ;-)

Right.. time we bought some more now :lol:

In line with the comment above, we've bought 6 more :rock: Paints for all 6 are added below ;-)

1. G-AHBV Silver City CityOfCanberra

2. G-AHBW Silver City CityOfLondon

3, 4 and 5. A trio of BSAA.. G-AGWH - Star Dust, G-AGWI - Star Land and G-AGWJ - Star Glow BSAAtrio

6. and final (for now).. G-AHBZ of Skyways SkyAmbassador

A variation on a theme for Silver City G-AHBV as I found another shot of her with 'extended' fuse titles.. SilverCityAirways
Filename is the same (Fuse_t.bmp) so rename the original or overwrite with this one if you prefer ;-)

All of the above are for the freeware Lancastrian only.

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Garry Russell
The Ministry

Re: Lancastrian II Paints

Post by Garry Russell »

very nice Dave :thumbsup:

I always like the Lancastrian :)

Garry
Garry

"In the world of virtual reality things are not always what they seem."

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: Lancastrian II Paints

Post by DaveB »

Cheers mate and thks 'publically' for the prods along the way. If there's one thing I've learned with painting, it's DON'T STOP or you forget stuff :lol:

Yeh.. it's nice isn't it the Lancastrian and the model is a little boster too :thumbsup: Tks also to Manfred for letting me have a PK for the old girl ;-) Isn't it about time we had some Halton's on the fleet too?? :o

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!