HS748 repaints

VA aircraft and route information area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Fodda
Vulcan
Vulcan

HS748 repaints

Post by Fodda »

I've seen a good few 748s are available to fly that I don't have in my hangar. Are these just realistic registrations that we've got hold of or they representative of repaints available somewhere?

TSR2
The Ministry

Re: HS748 repaints

Post by TSR2 »

Hi Mate,

Not sure I'm following you, but Fraser did repaints of the entire BA fleet which marry up with the ones that are used in the VA.
They are available heres... http://www.cbfsim.org/cb-bb/viewtopic.php?f=13&t=16687

The original release came with pretty much with 3 packs covering a load of the liverys worn in the UK, but not every reg. If you have the 3 packs plus Fraser's BA pack you'll be doing well. There are a few others at the usual download sites too I think, but these tend to be non UK aircraft. :cpu:
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Fodda
Vulcan
Vulcan

Post by Fodda »

Thanks Ben. I had the full 748 install in FSX but I noticed that out of the seven or eight planes available to me in Dyce, I only had four of the registrations in my collection. I imagine the others must be the BA ones in Fraser's pack. I'll pick that up when I get home.

Of course I could always use a different livery, but being the completist that I am, I only want to fly the reg available to me, and use the flight number for ATC too... :$

Garry Russell
The Ministry

Post by Garry Russell »

Hiya Fodda

From what I remeber only two British liveries weren't done for the pack :think:

Garry
Garry

"In the world of virtual reality things are not always what they seem."