Airbus 320 neo and Modern aircraft fleet

VA aircraft and route information area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Airbus 320 neo and Modern aircraft fleet

Post by Vc Ten »

I've spent the last couple of weeks, inserting into the VA database, all the current British Airways European routes. There is no pdf available or hard copy of this so the only way I could get the flight details was to input each one manually 8)
Joe has created a modern aircraft fleet and has got hold of a secondhand A20N aircraft
Most of the routes originate from Heathrow with a few from Gatwick and Manchester I've also inserted the domestic routes. We only have the one airframe, but if there is the interest we could get more.
Image Image Image

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Re: Airbus 320 neo and Modern aircraft fleet

Post by blanston12 »

Well done Dale. Unfortunately I am currently grounded as my flight sim computer has a power supply problem which required sending it back to Dell, and a part it needs is backordered. I have tried using the A320 in MSFS several times but could never not out the autopilot. I guess I am just too used to the earlier sims where you manually set the altitude and I have never had to use the FMC.
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

Thanks Joe
The aircraft to use is the Flybywire A320 neo https://github.com/flybywiresim/A32NX
It's now a stand alone model in the sim so any msfs updates don't affect it anymore. It still uses some of the Asobo code but eventually will have its own autopilot. It's a vast improvement on the default.
The secret to the fmc is to register with SimBrief (free) Their software will generate an operational flight plan based on your departure, arrival and aircraft details The route can be automatically uploaded once in the sim. Give me a shout if you want to know anything further.
Dale
Image Image Image

saltysplash
Comet
Comet

Post by saltysplash »

Nice work Dale.
I'll be interested in a TR when its all up and running.

:cheers:

Geoff

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

It's up and running now Geoff. I hope to complete my last TR tonight I will set a TR up for you when I get on a pc
Dale
Image Image Image

saltysplash
Comet
Comet

Post by saltysplash »

Cant seem to see any training flights listed on the VA for the A20N, Am i being a bit dim :dunno: :lol:

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by blanston12 »

There seams to be interest so we now have another A320-neo parked at LFBT/Tarbes awaiting delivery, we don't have any routes from there so I will transfer it to EGLL.
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

Hi Geoff
Tr issued for the Neo. Training flights EGLL to EGCC and back EGLL to EGPF and back EGLL to LFPG and back
There are no aircraft at Heathrow avaiable at the moment.
Dale

Edit :- Yes there is! Joe's recent purchase has just arrived :lol:
Image Image Image

saltysplash
Comet
Comet

Post by saltysplash »

Thanks dale, I managed to find the flights on the fsairlines database but not on our database which is where my confusion came from.

:cheers: Geoff

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

Yes Geoff, They won't appear on this site until the CBFS database is refreshed (I think) :dunno:
Dale
Image Image Image