Attention VA pilots

VA aircraft and route information area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Attention VA pilots

Post by RAF_Quantum »

OK, in order for you to get some flying in on FlyNET whilst we wait for new aircraft to be delivered I have given all pilots a 'Type Rating' on the Fokker 100. Seven of the eight Fokker 100's are now at Stansted and routes are available.

Cruise FL250 - FL300 (distance dependant)
Cruise speed - M0.64
Block fuel is @2000kgs per hour then add another 2000kgs for hold/diversion.
1.0hr flight 4000kgs fuel load
1.5hr flight 5000kgs fuel load
2.0hr flight 6000kgs fuel load
etc etc

This assumes still air flight conditons.

Familiarise yourself with the aircraft first.

There is absolutely no obligation to fly the Fokker 100, the offer is there purely to get you going until we get the 'proper' fleet. Of course, the Fokker 100 is no longer in production so could be classed a classic along the lines of the '146.

Project Fokker F70/100 pack download from here :- http://fokker.avsim.net/downloads.htm

Rgds

John

Avant-Garde-Aclue

Post by Avant-Garde-Aclue »

Many thanks John, I have spent this afternoon getting familiar with the little fokker. It does have a certain charm. I flew from Vienna to Stansted and will do some circuits and bumps before I attempt a revenue earning flight. I would prefer to do long haul cargo flights if that can be arranged at a date in the future. Such as Stansted to Nairobi via Rome- Benghazi- Khartoum- Entebbe - Nairobi. Aircraft of choice would be Argosy, Argonaut, Vanguard or Viscount.

Best Regards

Sean

Charlie Bravo
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Charlie Bravo »

I've done quite a bit of flying in Fk50's & Fk100's for KLM so I'll do a revenue flight 2moro.
A bird in the hand will probably sh!t on your wrist.