Concord

VA aircraft and route information area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Concord

Post by blanston12 »

There is a Concord available in the FlyNet 'Trader List', do we want it?
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi,

Several aircraft it would appear don't lend themselves to flynet. The fares have no premium for a concorde class flight. We would be bankrupt in a very short time. The same can be said I believe for the 'executive jet market'. So I guess the answer is no for now.

I do not wish this VA to get too out of hand with requests for all different types of aircraft. There are several aircraft that could merit inclusion within the fleet and careful consideration will have to be given if that were to be. We are guests here at this site and I feel we are in a privileged position to have got a little corner of it for our use. There are obvious aircraft that have already been incorporated into the fleet and an exciting number of aircraft waiting to come in. I think it only right that any questionable inclusions to the fleet be discussed with 'The Ministry' beforehand. The term 'classic' can mean different things to different people. We don't have to rush out and buy every prospective aircraft that comes onto the Traders list. FlyNET have been very amenable to our requests to make aircraft available for purchase and I have no reason to doubt 'facility' will change.

Rgds

John

blanston12
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by blanston12 »

That's understandable and I agree with your reasons. If we are running it as a buisness, and since the FlyNet business evironment makes no premium for speed, it does not make sence. I brought it up because I did not know how often Concords came available and what the level of interest was. (And to be honest I did not have much of a desire to fly it).
Joe Cusick,

I am serious, and don't call me Shirley.