Attention Viscount pilots

VA aircraft and route information area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Attention Viscount pilots

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Viscount 800 srs routes are now on the system and I have dotted a few aircraft around for now.

Rgds

John

Viscount Cornbank
The Gurus

Post by Viscount Cornbank »

The way the program distributes fuel seems a problem on Viscounts. If the outer tanks are empty, the inter engine cocks must be opened and the pumps in the outer tanks switched off (low pressure lamps out) :wink:

Fraser

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Hi Fraser,

Taking the client programme out of the equation can you check something for me please? If you set the fuel to 0% in FS9 and then reset back to say 30-45% how does FS9 refuel the aircraft? Does it distribute evenly or does it give preferential load to the inner tanks? I need to know if it's FS9 or the client prog at fault. I have a feeling the client just calls for a fuel weight via fsuipc and leaves fs9 to do the distribution. If the client is re-fuelling diferently to fs9 then I can tell Konny at FlyNET and see if there is a fix. If it's FS9 thats at fault then I'll get onto Bill Gates and ask him to fix it for us :wink:

Tks and rgds

John

Chris Trott
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Chris Trott »

The program just sets the fuel via FSUIPC and thus via the FS refuelling system which means that it fuels the MAIN tanks first instead of the AUX tanks.

The way to fix this (although it'll mean a rework of the panel) is to make the AUX tanks MAIN tanks and vice-versa.