Rapide Islander Class fleet

VA aircraft and route information area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: Rapide Islander Class fleet

Post by DaveB »

Hi Simon :)

Our Garry hit the nail on the head mate. All the 'Islanders' that were are in that lot above (including AFEZ already available). However.. since getting my hands wet with those 2 BEA/BA paints a couple of days ago (sadly, neither a VA reg).. I've made a complete list of all our Rapides and see that exactly half of them have no current paint. :o To redress that situation, I've started working my way through the list and first off the line will be ACPR - RAS City of Birmingham. It's not far off finished so fingers crossed, I should get it out by the end of play tonight or tomorrow ;-)

Others inline for paints are:
ACYM
ACYR
AEML
AERN
AERZ
AFFF
AGHI
AGLE
AGLR
AGSI
AGSJ

Fortunately, these aircraft were swapped between companies quite a lot and flew with the new operator with only the most basic of livery changes.. in some cases only the operators name so as I see it, there are probably 3 basic liveries I need to get sorted and the others will come as derivatives of these. We'll see how things go but with fair wind.. I should have eaten well into that list by this time next week ;-)

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

simondix
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Re: Rapide Islander Class fleet

Post by simondix »

Thank you. Look forward to seeing them. Got as far as Benbecula this morning. Got to go to work now so had to stop.
Simon

'The trouble with the speed of light is it gets here too early in the morning!' Alfred. E. Neuman