No Resources? How?

VA Crew Room and general forum area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: No Resources? How?

Post by DaveB »

Hi 748flyer :)

Sri to hear that didn't work. I'm not 100% sure but I think this function or the way FSUIPC works with FSX isn't quite the same as it is in FS9. Still.. it was worth a try ;)

Incidentally, I got an 'out of memory' message from FSX the day before yesterday and as you know.. when you get that, you have no control over what happens next! Fortunately, I wasn't on a 'live' flight! I run WinXP SP3 with 3gb system ram and a 1gb graphics card which you'd think would be enough wouldn't you 8) I think I know what tipped it over the edge though. I'd been flying from airfield to airfield minding my own business and decided to go to Hurn. I have UK Refineries installed and as I approached the monster at Southampton, things started to slow. I turned away but the damage was done. Having landed at Hurn, I changed to the Flying Stations Bucc and that was that! :lol: I'll remember to avoid the refinery at Soton in future ;)

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Tarasdad
Comet
Comet

Re: No Resources? How?

Post by Tarasdad »

Whenever I finish a flight in FS2004 or FSX I always restart the sim before changing aircraft for another flight. The only exception is when I'm just doing short hops or a couple of pattern circuits to check out new aircraft.