Cheers :cheers:
Dale
Image Image Image

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: Aircraft left off station

Post by DaveB »

Hi Dale :hello:

The HK Comet has only been there since 9.2.12 and even though it's pilot (Patrick T) is now in Ankara/LTAC, he may yet get back to either continue his flight or bring it home. Anyway.. Patrick is one of the worst offenders and while he's active, it'd be nice for him to bring the many aircraft he's left, back home again!
I was going to suggest Colin's Comet which has been in J'burg since 5.3.11 but he's still there on holiday with it :lol:

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

No Probs Dave Perhaps Patrick may check on the 707 in Kai Tak while hes at it :lol:
Think Il try out the Dragon :excited:
:cheers:
Dale
Image Image Image

Effoh
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Effoh »

DaveB wrote:Hi Dale :hello:

The HK Comet has only been there since 9.2.12 and even though it's pilot (Patrick T) is now in Ankara/LTAC, he may yet get back to either continue his flight or bring it home. Anyway.. Patrick is one of the worst offenders and while he's active, it'd be nice for him to bring the many aircraft he's left, back home again!
I was going to suggest Colin's Comet which has been in J'burg since 5.3.11 but he's still there on holiday with it :lol:

ATB
DaveB B)smk
Feel free to take it Dale - I'm unlikely to be able to bring it back any time soon. :'(

Rgds,

Colin
Rgds,

Colin
Gentleman (n.) Someone who knows how to play the bagpipes, but doesn't

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi Colin :)

I'm inclined to leave it where it is as you're there with it. If something happens and you disappear off the map, then thats different but until then, you'll keep your ride home ;)
ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage

Benedettini
Meteor
Meteor

Post by Benedettini »

where to see which aircrafts are in hell? I might pick up some if I love that airframe :D

Are there any BACs/Comets/727s away? If its not damned faraway I woulda pick atleast one next week, when I wanna do adventurous order-work from my bosses :)

EDIT: I see them well now on fleet stats! After my Rome-UK rotation im gonna pick up GCTS located B722 first :) To Canarias, please buy me a cheap ticket from our airline! In Jumpseat,tho.
Rust and dust, is a must...

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Ho Gokalp..

Look in this forum in the top section.. you'll see a Stats thread. Click on that.. select 'Aircraft away from Base' then either 'Aircraft' or 'Location' then hit display. A full list of every aircraft left off station will show ;) ;)

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage

Benedettini
Meteor
Meteor

Post by Benedettini »

Heya Dave :hello:

Read my EDIT :) Next week firstly im gonna give the GCTS 727 a hop back to GWK or MCT, gonna be the longest flight of me ever but hoping if Ill get well ATC coverage all way :)
Later then, I might look for others in my Typrate. I saw COMT in Johannesburg, and this would be my next (well,actually i would have to fly it half or quarter way but whatever,Its still a part done!

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi Gokalp..

Rgr that ;) I'm not happy for Colin's Comet in J'burg to go just yet even though he's unable to fly it out. He IS still there with it :lol:

If you have any of your own aircraft scattered around, by all means bring them home first. If there's anything else you fance, let me know ;)

EDIT.. Gokalp.. beside the B72 at GCTS, there's a Comet at EDDF if you fancy that :)
ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage

Benedettini
Meteor
Meteor

Post by Benedettini »

:hello: Depends upon my time and total mood, I will atleast try to pick some back to depot, priorized my current Typeratings (I can ask for new but Im not bothering atm,yet no perfect addons for me to ask TR for FS9)

Thank you for info. I will look for Frankfurt Comet, likely second to be shipped :) And Im gonna inform you when shipped back :cheers: