Diverting in FSAirlines

VA Crew Room and general forum area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

miken5000
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Diverting in FSAirlines

Post by miken5000 »

Minor problem - due to passenger sickness I had to divert to Newquay on a flight from Jersey to Cork

When I picked up the flight later, FSAirlines did not have an available flight - as there were no flights out of Newquay I had to catch a lift back to another airport to re-book a flight

I expected a button to allow me to continue to my original destination ( Cork ) - does it not work this way

Mike

TSR2
The Ministry

Re: Diverting in FSAirlines

Post by TSR2 »

Hi Mike,

I've moved your post down here to the VA bit of the forum.

If you need to divert, you just launch the client the next time your flying and it will automatically have created a route from your diversion airport to your original destination, simple as that :)

Any problems, let us know.

ATB

Ben
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Hi Mike :)

Ben is bang on the button mate. I've looked at the flight and you obviously used the divert button correctly as it gave you a 100% rating. Had you not, your rating would have been dire and the airlines rating would have dropped to something like 115% instead of 120%.

As Ben said, when you next start the client.. your onward flight is automatically booked.. you don't have to rebook. You'd not see a flight available out of Newquay.. there aren't any scheduled for the 1-11 and in any case, it would have been booked for you so wouldn't show. All you do is open the client and you should see the flight there ready. ;)
ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

miken5000
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by miken5000 »

Thanks both

As you said, the divertion worked but afterwards I was probably looking for something that I needn't have

Next time it won't be a problem. As it was I hitched a lift to Gatwick and flew into Cork last night - this time totally from the VC which was a first

Mike :)