First flight to Luxembourg

VA Crew Room and general forum area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

First flight to Luxembourg

Post by Vc Ten »

Browsing through the va routes the other day got me thinking that Id not flown into Luxembourg. Now its not that well supported on the va and the only flight i could make with my a/c types was Heathrow to Findel in b73q I like the Just Flight 737 200, but it appears in the sim without a vc if a strict startup procedure is not observed so its not regularly taken from the hangar. Just by chance i thought id look for any reworked airports existed for Findel ( recently bought Areosoft's Nice, cote d azure, and its very realstic and frame friendly) Anyhow dropped on this :- :excited: http://flyawaysimulation.com/downloads/ ... l-scenery/ So installed in the sim and gave it a flight this afternoon Landing in the 737 was a bit frantic as not sure the ils was alligned with the runway and as the weather was poor the runway came into view about with only about 2 miles to run. Not much chance to look around and take it in. Taxing in however it looked quite good and am looking forward to seeing the airport again before flying back :lol:
ATB
Dale
Image Image Image