VA Crew Room and general forum area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: Another polite reminder...

Post by DaveB »

Hi Richard :)

Rgr on the 1-11.

Yes, there are 3 Vikings (I think 3) that live out in the Med on trooping ops.. 1 at Gib, another at Malta and I think there's 1 at Cyprus. In addition, there's a Halifax CMk8 at Blackpool (LAC aircraft) ready for the milk run to Ireland ;)

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

simondix
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by simondix »

Thanks Dave. Get my new rig on Saturday so may take a few days to get everything reloaded.
Simon

'The trouble with the speed of light is it gets here too early in the morning!' Alfred. E. Neuman

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

Was looking to rescue G-ASJE from St Mawgan but looks like Mike dropped it in as a diverted flight So no scheduled flights out :dunno:
ATB
Dale
Image Image Image

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

OK mate.. I'll take a look ;)

Bases are CC, GW, KK and LL. Which one did you fancy flying it to and I'll add a temp route for you ;)

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

Hiya Mate :hello:
Heathrow would be fine :thumbsup:
ATB
Dale
Image Image Image

NigelC
Concorde
Concorde

Post by NigelC »

I'm eastbound over the oggin' with B703 G-AYSL after a 7 month turnround in Duluth :lol:

:rant: :wall: :doh: Scrub that..... Bleedin' OOM pulling onto stand at LGW :rant:

"Speed building both sides.....passing one hundred knots.....V1..rotate...oh sh*t..."

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Now that is a bummer :rant: I had one briefly in FSX while flying on the VA the other day but it was at the beginning of a flight (I'd managed 2 or 3 short ones) so all I suffered was the delay of starting the sim and going to the takeoff location again. 8)

Dale.. I'll sort that hop to LHR for you ;)
ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage

NigelC
Concorde
Concorde

Post by NigelC »

It's the first one I've had for a while. Done a few transatlantic trips in the CS 757, even with tech stops for fuel, and not a flicker.

After a spate of them, and a few NV4_disp.dll BSODs, the best cure I've found is setting up home network and moving as much as possible from my FSX desktop onto my laptop.

Just re-installed the FSAirlines Client onto laptop and connecting with SimConnect, so if it should happen again, after landing, I might be able to get to the client and "End Flight" hopefully

"Speed building both sides.....passing one hundred knots.....V1..rotate...oh sh*t..."

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

It's worth a try mate :thumbsup:

Dale.. the positioning flight for ASJE is ready. Look for CBFP200.. you shouldn't have too much difficulty finding it :lol: T/O is 0900 and I've given 50mins which should be enough. I calculate 40mins using low alt airways with SID/STAR so 10mins over should be all you need. Don't accept any go-arounds :lol:

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

G-ASJE back save and sound :lol: As is the way, ATC vectored me to westerly approach to 27r so look a bit longer than it should going out over biggin. Heavy cloud meant ils approach so no short cuts Never saw the ground till below 1500ft
Think thats all of Mikes a/c dealt with. Any others you want shifting back ? :rock:
ATB
Dale
Image Image Image