FSX Not Responding

VA Crew Room and general forum area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: FSX Not Responding

Post by DaveB »

Ady..

HiFi have recently put out an update.. I'm not sure if you've had it.. B5570. If you get offered this.. don't take it :lol: Another patch has come out.. B5575 which resolves issues caused by 5570. For me.. it was drastic.. it killed off my AICarriers :rant: Anyhoo.. ASN throws this crap at you with each install. It told me my Affinitymask wasn't configured correctly as well as all the other crud and warned that my system was likely to freeze if I didn't set it. Well.. I said yes to everything.. including all the things it asks after every update. Bang.. AICarriers had gone from FSX!! I've since installed the .NET version (I hate Java anyway) and then got update B5575 today which hasn't killed anything and had to update all the things it updated 2 days ago 8)

I've not had a chance to try any long flights since the last 2 updates but I'm glad it seems to have sorted your problem out ;)
ATB
Dave B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

adysmith
VC10
VC10

Re: FSX Not Responding

Post by adysmith »

Funnily enough it was 5570 which cured the stutters, I have since installed 5575 but not flown with it yet.
ImageImage
Old pilots never die, they just run out of runway.