Forum Access

VA Crew Room and general forum area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

adysmith
VC10
VC10

Forum Access

Post by adysmith »

I can access the forum from my main PC at home (that's how I'm posting this) but if I try to log in from any other device (laptop, ipad, phone) it tells me I have tried too many times and I have to answer the Captcha question.

No matter how I enter the information in this it refuses me access, any chance someone can reset that bit for me so that I can try logging in again on one of my other devices, I do still know my user name and password.

This problem is why the flight yesterday recorded as wrong airport etc etc, FS threw a total wobbly on me but fsairlines kept recording it, and managed to log it despite me trying to shut down fsairlines client. I couldn't post about it then as I was away from home on my laptop, and I wasn't going to wait until today, had other flights to complete :).

Cheers

Ady
ImageImage
Old pilots never die, they just run out of runway.

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: Forum Access

Post by DaveB »

Hi Ady :hello:

I'm not sure what can be reset mate. If you can access on your pc at home, I can see no reason why you can't get in on your laptop or ipad/phone. I access the forum on this pc, my Win10 laptop, my Win10 tablet and my Windows phone and all I've ever had to do is login using my username and password then tick the 'remember me' box.

Perhaps Ben might have some ideas *-)
ATB
Dave
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

adysmith
VC10
VC10

Re: Forum Access

Post by adysmith »

managed to get in on laptop, now to try iPAD!
ImageImage
Old pilots never die, they just run out of runway.