With Thanks

VA Crew Room and general forum area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Catboat
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

With Thanks

Post by Catboat »

Thought I have been involved with Flight Sims for over 15 years, it is only recently I have heard about CBFS. I am always astounded with the quality and accuracy of most payware and freeware, with has allowed me since retiring after 47 years in aviation, to fly in virtual reality all the aircraft I never flew, (and some I did fly), but wished could have flown during my career. To all the developers, producers out there, my heartfelt thanks- I wish I had a fraction of your talent!!! In regard to CBFS, I am now exclusively running FSX, and as a consequence have downloaded the Auster, (many years ago I had a 5th share in one) the HS748, and the Mosquito. Unfortunately, though I used to have FS9, it has fallen into dis-use and my computer skills are Neanderthal. If I ever am able to get it up and running, I would definitely go for the Bristol Freighter, as one of my first jobs was F/O in one, admittedly Mks21 and 31 only. Ahh!! Halcyon days. Many thanks again to you all.

DaveG
The Gurus

Re: With Thanks

Post by DaveG »

Hi Catboat, and welcome to the forum. :hello:
I'd like to thank you on behalf of myself and the other devs involved for your kind words.
If you have any trouble, I'm sure we can sort you out. The Freighter will probably work fine in FSX, although I haven't tried it myself.
Dave G.