I'd just like to say...............

VA Crew Room and general forum area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

I'd just like to say...............

Post by RAF_Quantum »

...............thankyou very much for the overwhelming support that has been given to the CBFS VA. From a little seed of an idea, the growth that we have seen with your support, in such a short time, has been tremendous. The route network that you guys have come up with is fantastic and it has something for everyone. I am sure that with the continued support that we have seen so far it will only grow stronger. It is very satisfying to go and look at the 'Flight Monitor' page at FlyNET and see the flights that you guys are operating or have booked. It makes it all worthwhile. Since the first new CBFS pilot joined ranks on 13th May the number of flights operated has been seventy-six up until yesterday, which saw our highest number of daily flights so far with sixteen flights. That is really good going.
So far today we have seen six flights completed with one further flight booked. Additonally, as I am typing this, two flights are in the climb - from Jersey to East Midlands we have a Viscount flight CBF8055 with Fraser at the controls , and from Girona to Stansted is a BAC1-11 flight CBF1015 with Dave Balmer in the left-hand seat.

Keep up the good work guys

Thanks and regards

John