DC3 departing KORD

VA Crew Room and general forum area.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

david balmer

DC3 departing KORD

Post by david balmer »

hello folk's just to let you know that i've arrived KORD at $1600.00. prep for departure with DC3 to england. :yipeee:

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Well done that man :wink:

Although I love the DC3.. I don't like any of the FD's I've tried or any of the panels either hence, I rarely fly it :sad:

ATB for your long haul back to Blighty :wink:

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

david balmer

Post by david balmer »

just had a thought, who would belive that two dave b's would be on the same VA,both at the same rank and almost the same hours of flight.
AHHH! your not my long lost twin are you ? :partyman:

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

......And with the same (or similar) tastes in what aircraft they fly!! :rock:

You can tell from my hrs/distance travelled that there's not a jet in sight mind you!! :lol: I may go for something a little nippier one day but having too much fun sitting in between two bits of spinning wood at the moment :wink:

ATB

DaveB :tab:
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

david balmer

Post by david balmer »

i think the only jets for me are the BAC 1-11 and the comet, no fangled ultra whatzit's to frazzle my little brain. but i always come back to the piston props. the DC3 was my first real indepth aircraft in fs9 and once some kind family member bought me the maam for christmas that was it.
the argosy is a delight to fly around aswell. i've had problems with the vc 9 and as such left on the back burner for a while. have the tickets on flynet just to get me out of a fix if there were no aircraft.
no flying today were under a severe storm watch again, last night was rather noisy and wet. it's the thunder season here at the moment.