HU RAF Khormaksar and HMS Fearless FS9 scenery

Specifically but not exclusively for VA pilots.. details of recommended addon scenery that cover VA destinations.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

hobby
Concorde
Concorde

HU RAF Khormaksar and HMS Fearless FS9 scenery

Post by hobby »

This may have been notified previously on this forum but while studying the forum on Sim-Outhouse this afternoon I came across the above scenery by Ian Elliot. The file can be found in the FS2004 Scenery section.

I have put it into my Fs9 setup and spent an hour flying from HMS Fearless to the RAF station and back in the Alpha Westland Whirlwind helicopter trying to teach myself to land on without killing too many of the ship's company!

Might be interesting for those who served in and around the Aden area. The author states that one cannot get the Beverly to show up as an AI acft but it looks just the sort of place for lots of our civilian and military FS9 aircraft to operate from. Dakota, Andover, Single and Twin Pioneer, Auster, and FAA acft and helicopters of the period.

Filonian
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: HU RAF Khormaksar and HMS Fearless FS9 scenery

Post by Filonian »

[quote="hobby"] The author states that one cannot get the Beverly to show up as an AI acft quote]

You mean like this James?

Parked at Driffield

Climbing out from Driffield

Graham
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

hobby
Concorde
Concorde

Post by hobby »

I once had a 'flying' 9(as opposed to an AI acft) Beverly for Fs9 but cannot find it anywhere. Can anyone help please?

chester58
Meteor
Meteor

Post by chester58 »

Hi

You can find the original FS2002 Blackburn Beverley at Simviation site under 2002 Vintage section.

http://www.simviation.com/fs2002vintage21.htm

recomend the Blackburn Beverley Upgrade to FS9 at http://www.ClassicBritishFiles.com

Hope this helps
Happy flying
Oggy