CTD

The place for hardware and software issues, FS and non-FS related

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

NigelC
Concorde
Concorde

CTD

Post by NigelC »

Getting a CTD coming out of Moscow Domodedovo.

Have disabled add-on scenery and traffic and still happening, HJG707-420, just as I level off at FL350.

The event viewer is giving me the "Event ID (0) in Source ( ) cannot be found." Two of them simultaneously, one with "The following information is part of the event: 6" and the other "....event: 7".

Any ideas????

Oh, and I flew in there ok with scenery and traffic, 1 hr turnround with AES and approaching FL350..... pow!

"Speed building both sides.....passing one hundred knots.....V1..rotate...oh sh*t..."

NigelC
Concorde
Concorde

Re: CTD

Post by NigelC »

OK, just flown it again, all weather off, just bare bones, on a flatter climb profile, 90% N1 iso 93% N1 (So I would be further along track reaching FL350) nd CTD'd again as I levelled at 350 again, just as I hit the ALT hold switch. Will try again at FL310.

"Speed building both sides.....passing one hundred knots.....V1..rotate...oh sh*t..."

NigelC
Concorde
Concorde

Post by NigelC »

And CTD'd approaching FL310 this time :dunno:

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

I assume crash to desktop yes? :lol: very rare occurence for me but recently plagued by the sim freezing (go to task manager and it shows fsx not responding) leave alone for 5 or 6 mins and it returns to normal Many believe it to be a processor thread problem but its now gone away again with a new cpu cooler, over clocking a bit and installing ultimate terrain x
Cheers :cheers:
Dale
Image Image Image

NigelC
Concorde
Concorde

Post by NigelC »

Departed again, this time no FS flight plan as CTD's occurred approaching filed level. Levelled off at FL260 and past area previous CTD's occurred.

FL280, all OK.

Gonna bring the Altitude alert up to match FL

NigelC
Concorde
Concorde

Post by NigelC »

FL350, M0.82, LHR here we come :thumbsup:

NigelC
Concorde
Concorde

Post by NigelC »

Re-introduced WX, ATC. All OK. Thinking is was something to do with ATC northwest of Moscow. As I use RWY routes my arrival was further south.

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

At least with that type of failure its usually possible, with the error codes, to do a bit of diagnostics. Even Google is your friend :lol: See you at hrw ;)
ATB
Dale
Image Image Image

NigelC
Concorde
Concorde

Post by NigelC »

:thumbsup:

tonymadge
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by tonymadge »

I have had this when a duff AFCAD comes into range?
AMD Phenom II X4 BE 965 @ 3.80GHz
nVidia GTX 560 TI 448 Cores