The place for hardware and software issues, FS and non-FS related

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

is it doabe?

Post by Aharon »

Shalom and greetings all my pals,

My 7 year old laptop although in mint condition has two or three keyboard buttons including letter L that are no longer operable due to age (not due to any dirt). Is it doable to program and change from number 5 to letter L in numerical pad on right side of my laptop keyboard layout??? If so, how do I do that, please?

Thanks,

Aharon

TSR2
The Ministry

Re: is it doabe?

Post by TSR2 »

Hi Aharon, with laptops it’s pretty easy to change the whole keyboard in most cases, and not too expensive. Can you tell me the manufacturer and model?
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

TSR2 wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 19:08
Hi Aharon, with laptops it’s pretty easy to change the whole keyboard in most cases, and not too expensive. Can you tell me the manufacturer and model?
It is seven year old laptop hhahahhahaha Not worth to replace the keyboard

It is Sony Vaio laptop with 15 inch screen.The model is.......... (it is 7 years ago hahahha) I think it is Sony VIAO model name SVS1511AGXB

Regards,

Aharon

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Ah.... Sony. Much harder to come by. Easy enough to change. I was hoping it would be Dell or HP or Lenovo 😄
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Aharon »

TSR2 wrote:
15 Nov 2019, 21:55
Ah.... Sony. Much harder to come by. Easy enough to change. I was hoping it would be Dell or HP or Lenovo 😄
ha ha ha :lol: :lol: :lol: By the way, this 7 years old Sony VIAO model name SVS1511AGXB has been still producing beautiful screenshots that you are seeing on screenshot subforum of CBFSIM forums.

Smiling

Regards,

Aharon