Honeycomb Yoke.....My Impression.

The place for hardware and software issues, FS and non-FS related

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: Honeycomb Yoke.....My Impression.

Post by Nigel H-J »

Hi Chris, sorry to learn that you are not entirely satisfied with the joystick you purchased but mainly it appears to be centred around the buttons and hat switch with the joystick giving good pitch roll and yaw.

Would there be a chance that you can return it if you feel that it has not met your expectations and see what else you could purchase or will you keep with it?

I know that in my case I could return my yoke within 14 days with no questions asked but very happy with it.

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

chrispbits
Trident
Trident

Post by chrispbits »

Hi Nigel, I'll be keeping the joystick as it's pretty good in many respects and has a small footprint so fits nicely on the desk. A score of 7 out of 10 is still pretty good. Besides I had to pay a ransome to Parcelforce to get it released from captivity. This is the last time I'll be buying anything like this from the states - it's expensive!

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Hi Nigel, I'll be keeping the joystick as it's pretty good in many respects and has a small footprint so fits nicely on the desk. A score of 7 out of 10 is still pretty good. Besides I had to pay a ransome to Parcelforce to get it released from captivity. This is the last time I'll be buying anything like this from the states - it's expensive!
Good to hear that Chris as at first I thought you might have had second thoughts on it but wish you many hours of happy flying. Maybe if you asked for it to be sent as a gift then you might have got it tax free :lol: but dread to think what the postage was!

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.