Bravo Throttle Quadrant

The place for hardware and software issues, FS and non-FS related

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Bravo Throttle Quadrant

Post by Nigel H-J »

Just wondering whether any-one has this yet, the Honeycombe Throttle Quadrant?

I have watched a few reviews on YouTube and they have all had positive reviews however, I always like to hear of users experience before committing myself.

I had been thinking of buying VR Headset especially of the HP G2 that was recently released but spending £500 or more is a hell of a lot and also I have heard stories that some users have sent them back as out of the so-called sweet-spot, the image can be slightly blurred.

So instead of VR (which still leave me disappointed in some way) spend a little less and get something that you can use with multiple aircraft types and enjoy using as well, after all, I have tried VR and admit it is brilliant but the cost for a good quality VR Headset is quite a bit.

The Bravo Quadrant is selling at quite a high price with some retailers, around the £250 mark but with Aerosoft it is much below that figure and it was with Aerosoft that I purchased the Honeycomb Yoke:
https://www.aerosoft.com/en/hardware/fl ... e-quadrant

So if any-one has the throttle quadrant please let me know.

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

Scorpius
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Bravo Throttle Quadrant

Post by Scorpius »

Looks a big unit, have you got space for it on your desk?

Nev

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Fortunately I have, it will slot in nicely in either left or right hand drawers and sit on the desk.

Regards
Nigel.

Vc Ten
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vc Ten »

It looks out of stock everywhere until spring Nigel. There seems a bit of price variation also
My Saitek throttle is in need of replacement or doctoring. So may get the Bravo when it's available.
Dale
Image Image Image

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Hi Dale, it is very much out of stock just as the Yoke was when it first came out however, once the rush is over then it should be quite easy to buy unless of course production is hit with this Covid! :dunno:

There is a lot of price variation at the moment, from the review linked below (well worth watching) the reviewer quoted the managing directors' pricing strategy and that was to make it affordable for every-one however there is one on sale on E-Bay for the price of £500 and at other flight sim stores for around the £240+ mark.

I have always found that Aerosoft is extremely good on prices and at 210 Euros that works out at roughly £186 then add VAT plus delivery works out at roughly £225 which is still a lot cheaper than other flight sims are charging and recommend Aerosoft for this very reason.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MODq46BeaG8

Regards
Nigel.

emfrat
Concorde
Concorde
Location: 50 DME West of Brisbane, Ugarapul and Kitabul country in Sunny Qld

Post by emfrat »

This may be of interest, or an inspiration, or a temptation, or something :agree:
I want this gear for my AFS2, but it is in very short supply down here.

https://www.aerofly.com/community/forum ... ommercial/

MikeW

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Now that is what I call a Home cockpit! :thumbsup:

BTW, although no official announcement made (as far as I know) but form the grapevine Honeycomb are making rudder pedals.

Regards
Nigel.