Classic British Flight Sim forum.
Support for Maltby/Piper FS models & other Classic British freeware.
Moderators: The Ministry, Guru's
- The Ministry
- Posts: 30457
- Joined: 17 Jun 2004, 20:46
- Location: Pelsall, West Mids, UK
The new site is currently locked but will be open for business at 261200BST.
You are free to register now but please continue to use our sister site on the Shackleton forums until 1200BST.
As of 12/06/2014 users who have never posted, and who's membership is more than 6th months old will be deleted. This is being done in the interests of safety.
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!
- Posts: 128
- Joined: 26 Jun 2004, 09:40
- Location: Cape Town, South Africa
oh oh oh!!!!! its unlocked :-D :-D :-D :-D :-D
- Posts: 1608
- Joined: 26 Jun 2004, 13:29
- Location: Willingham, Cambridge UK.
Well, I made it here without any problems.
Many thanks to Henk and the Shackleton team for their help over the months.
Looking forward to the great debates and usual sillyness to come.
Last edited by Kevin Farnell
on 27 Jun 2004, 01:08, edited 1 time in total.
- Posts: 10
- Joined: 26 Jun 2004, 15:08
- Location: Egremont, Cumbria
Definately thanks to Henk and all others for keeping this forum open.
All take offs are voluntary, all landings are mandatory
- The Gurus
- Posts: 1491
- Joined: 18 Jun 2004, 19:40
Chipmunks are go!
I go away for the weekend & it opens. Anyway, good to see it all works.
I'd also like to say thanks to Henk for keeping this forum alive & for putting up with us for so long.
So, let's keep things running smoothly please. Same rules apply here as at the Shack - No off topic posting, no swearing, no poor spelling & no childish behaviour.
- The Gurus
- Posts: 5851
- Joined: 23 Jun 2004, 18:05
- Location: in a deep, dark hole somewhere.
MALTBY D wrote:So, let's keep things running smoothly please. Same rules apply here as at the Shack - No off topic posting, no swearing, no poor spelling & no childish behaviour.
So, no posting allowed at all then :-D
- Posts: 486
- Joined: 27 Jun 2004, 10:02
- Location: Amsterdam
MALTBY D wrote:no poor spelling & no childish behaviour.
Sorry Tonks!! :-D :-D :-D
Due to shortages and cutbacks the light at the end of the tunnel has been switched off.
A Little VC10derness - http://www.VC10.net
- Visit the Forum!
- Posts: 4
- Joined: 27 Jun 2004, 22:32
- Location: London, United Kingdom
Thought I'd better pop in, great to see CBFS stuff has a place to call it's own at last.
...and, my word, I do love that logo!
- The Gurus
- Posts: 4611
- Joined: 18 Jun 2004, 17:20
- Location: In front of screen learning 3ds max :/ ...............Done it :)
Is it you ?.
Blimey another rare visitor.
Nice to see your still alive.
Charlie Bravo & Tom in one night.
not sure if I can take it.
- Posts: 7
- Joined: 19 Jun 2004, 13:35
- Location: Irvine, Ayrshire, Scotland
It is tom! :shock: :-D
Good to hear from you.