Merry Christmas

Classic British Flight Sim forum.
Support for Maltby/Piper FS models & other Classic British freeware.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Christmas oe New Year

Poll ended at 06 Jan 2005, 00:02

Christmas?
78%
New Year?
22%

Total votes: 23

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Safe trip out Tonks. Have a very merry Christmas and a great 05! xmas02

Ben.
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Erick_Cantu
Viscount
Viscount

Post by Erick_Cantu »

They both suck donkey bollocks, they're equally depressing, and I can't wait until they're both long gone.
Can't be arsed.

Kevin Farnell
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Kevin Farnell »

A very happy Christmas to one and all :smt117 (unfortnately perhaps not turkeys)!

Best wishes for 2005

Kevin

PS Erick's comment
They both suck donkey bollocks

is priceless!

dantluk
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by dantluk »

ah, early bird christmas post fnar :P

merry christmas to all! Lets all enjoy christmas just like Erick does! First one to shoot santa down with guns only wins a prize!
Dano , at your service.

- odd little AVA\ YAM techy guy. I likes Buccs & Frightnings, I does.

Trev Clark
The Ministry

Post by Trev Clark »

They both suck donkey bollocks, they're equally depressing, and I can't wait until they're both long gone.
A very poetic statement Erick, I tend to be in total agreement.
:twisted: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Safe journey and a "relaxed" type of det, Tonks.
ATB Trev

Tom Everitt AFG
Victor
Victor

Post by Tom Everitt AFG »

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral, celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all; and a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted next calendar year, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures, and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishees.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms.
This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion of the wisher.

Merry Christmas everyone. Here's to lots of classic British FS action in 2005 xmas10

Tom.

kikko
Comet
Comet

Post by kikko »

hahahaha too marvellous for words! Typical English humor :lol: I like it so much!

have the best things for the next holiday period, X-mas and new year , too.

Ciao from Italy to everybody.
:P
Kikko

RAF_Quantum
The Gurus

Post by RAF_Quantum »

Happy Christmas to all and a prosperous and healthy New Year as well.

Plus, a little joke to hopefully bring a smile to some faces.........

Santa's annual check-ride :

Santa Claus, like all pilots, gets regular visits from the Cival Aviation Authority.

This year, like every other year the CAA examiner arrived for the annual pre-Christmas flight check.

In preparation, Santa had had the elves wash the sled and bathe all the reindeer. Santa got his logbook out and made sure all his paperwork was in order. He knew the examiner would check all his equipment and put his flying skills to the test.

The examiner walked slowly around the sled. He checked the reindeer harnesses, the landing gear, and Rudolf's nose. He painstakingly reviewed Santa's weight and balance calculations for the sled's enormous payload.

Finally, they were ready for the annual checkride. Santa got in and fastened his seatbelt, shoulder harness and checked the compass. Then the examiner hopped in, but much to Santa's surprise, he was carrying a shotgun.

"What's that for !!!?" asked Santa incredulously.

The examiner winked leaned over and whispered in Santa's ear, "I'm not supposed to tell you this ahead of time - but - you're gonna lose an engine on takeoff."

:lol:

If it's been posted here before or you've heard it before - apologies but hey, it's worthy of repeating.

Regards

John

tonymadge
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by tonymadge »

Merry Christams and a Happy New Year to you all :P :P
I sent this card to my Mom and I thought I would send it to you all as well, I think Erick will appreciate it :wink:
Have fun....Image
AMD Phenom II X4 BE 965 @ 3.80GHz
nVidia GTX 560 TI 448 Cores

Pringle
Trident
Trident

Post by Pringle »

:lol: :lol: :lol: Quality stuff Tony :lol: :lol: :lol:
We are the unwilling, led by the unqualified, doing the unnecessary, for the ungrateful

LIVING THE DREAM