One done...... One to do!!!!

Classic British Flight Sim forum.
Support for Maltby/Piper FS models & other Classic British freeware.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

One done...... One to do!!!!

Post by Nigel H-J »

Hi Chaps

Just to let you know I have recently been inspired by Ian (Speedbird 747) on seeing his pictures and exploits of Kai Tak to do a video after a very long absence. As you know my videos were a bit stuttery due to lack of horsepower however after a year with a new computer and being much better equipped, (apart from the sound card which is an onboard one and just hope it does not ruin the sound of the engines) :worried: I have already completed the first video and will be starting the 2nd this week-end though with limited time at the moment it may take between 1 - 2 weeks to complete!!

Ian has kindly offered to upload them to Youtube for me when I send them to him so just watch out for his post.

Have learnt a lot from my previous videos and you will find these much better quality and smoother with full graphics and hopefully, better edited.

Ian has also very kindly sent me AI aircraft that he compiled for Kai Tak. He has done an excellent job with it as you will eventually see not only that but he also supplied me with AI traffic for Manchester about three years ago but could not do the video as my computer could just not handle that amount of traffic..........now my conscience will soon be cleared.........and my promise to him will shortly be fulfilled.........albeit a bit late!!!!! :doh: :lol:

When released I will remain very quietly in the background hiding from all the rebald remarks of my 2 landings at Kai Tak with the Trident 2 and VC10 which, come to think of it, may be frequently used by either Ian or Dan!!!! :worried:

Kind regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

speedbird591
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Re: One done...... One to do!!!!

Post by speedbird591 »

Well, I'm looking forward to seeing this, Nigel. I'm not at all concerned that your mastery of Kai Tak will show me up. I'll simply replace your video with a compilation of near disasters and claim that it's yours :lol:

And if you try to hide I'll publish your mobile number so everybody can ridicule you :agree:

Only kidding B-)

Ian :)

Tomliner
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Tomliner »

Ribald remarks? Not on this forum surely! :dunno: I'm sure we'll all enjoy it Nigel.Look forward to it. :) EricT
Now at the age where I know I like girls but can't remember why!

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Well, I'm looking forward to seeing this, Nigel. I'm not at all concerned that your mastery of Kai Tak will show me up. I'll simply replace your video with a compilation of near disasters and claim that it's yours

And if you try to hide I'll publish your mobile number so everybody can ridicule you

Only kidding
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mastery? What mastery!!! Just wait til you see the vid!!!!! :doh:

Kind regards
Nigel

DanKH
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by DanKH »

Looking very much forward to it Nigel.

You do of course realise that you have now set the expectation-bar at a ridiculous high level, don't you? ;)
Best Rgds
Dan
Image Image
Who's General Failure, and why is he reading my harddisk?

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Looking very much forward to it Nigel.

You do of course realise that you have now set the expectation-bar at a ridiculous high level, don't you?
Hi Dan :hello: Not me, all down to Ian with his blasted pictures showing his achievements at aiming and arriving onto the centre of the runway. :rant:

Kind regards
Nigel

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

Just to let you know if you are wondering why it has all gone quiet......been ill for over a week and have not been up to doing the 2nd video but rest assured now on the mend and will be starting it this week-end though have family on Sunday so will only have Saturday afternoon to start it....but at least it is a start!! 8)

Just give me a little more time!! ;)

Kind regards
Nigel.