Question...AAR and carrier landings using P3D?

Classic British Flight Sim forum.
Support for Maltby/Piper FS models & other Classic British freeware.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Trev Clark
The Ministry

Question...AAR and carrier landings using P3D?

Post by Trev Clark »

Hi guys, as many of you know, my only sim activity nowadays is instructing on the Tangmere Museum Lightning simulator, so I'm not up to speed on anything with the current version of the sim.

Our Curator would like to take one of our slightly older Sims, currently running Dave's Hunter in FS2004 (which I set up in 2005!) and offer something more up to date, using our (paid for P3D licence) software instead of FS2004. Is there any add-on (ideally freeware and even better a British airframe) that would allow either deck landing or air to air refuelling to be simulated? This would be 10 minute maximums, ideally starting airborne. The two don't need to be together in a package, just one or the other.

A few years ago, I'd have been able to answer this myself, but after four years away from owning a sim, I'm a bit out of touch with recent releases or development.
ATB Trev

hobby
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Question...AAR and carrier landings using P3D?

Post by hobby »

Expected shortly is Rob Richardson's Hawker Sea Hawk - deck landing possibly but no AAR. Advertised for P3.

SkippyBing
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Question...AAR and carrier landings using P3D?

Post by SkippyBing »

Trev,

Happy to donate anything you think might be suitable from Flying Stations, drop me a PM if anything suits.

Skippy