BAe146 and Avro Regional Jet preview

Classic British Flight Sim forum.
Support for Maltby/Piper FS models & other Classic British freeware.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: BAe146 and Avro Regional Jet preview

Post by FlyTexas »

tonymadge wrote:Yes Garry was on my mind when that one was created, I know he liked the traditional BEA and probably would have given me a telling off :lol:
May have to sleep with the lights on tonight. :worried: ;)

Brian

Mark C
Vulcan
Vulcan

Post by Mark C »

I haven't posted here in a while (CBFS haven't lost my interest or support .... just been too busy with different projects on the go behind the scenes at HJG) .... and I may be jumping on the band-wagon a wee bit here with this following presentation, but, here's some of an appeizer from HJG's menu of "NEW" and recently released ARJ and BAe simulations ....

Avro RJ-70

Avro RJ-85

Avro RJ-100

BAe 146-100

BAe 146-100 STATESMAN (CC2 MK1) .... VIP/military transport

BAe 146-100 STATESMAN (CC2 MK2) .... VIP/military transport

BAe 146-100 STATESMAN (CC2 MK3) .... VIP/military transport

BAe 146-100 QT.... Quiet Trader/freighter

BAe 146-100 STA (MSL) .... Small Tactical Airlifter (developmental Military Side Loader/Tanker)

BAe 146-100 STA (MT) .... Small Tactical Airlifter (developmental Tanker)

BAe 146-200

BAe 146-200 QT .... Quiet Trader/Freighter

BAe 146-200 QC (C3) .... Quick Change military transport/freighter

BAe 146-300

BAe 146-300 QT.... Quiet Trader/freighter

Each of the above are aircraft type specific base packs supported by some 15 "NEW" 3D models; "NEW" FDE .... customized for each aircraft version; ARJ and BAe specific panels .... by Mathias LIEBERECHT .... and featuring some minor improvements ....

ARJ panel (featuring a semi-EFIS type flight and navigation instrumentation, AT, and FADEC engine system)

BAe panel (featuring analogue flight and navigation instrumentation)

And last but by no means least of all .....

"NEW" and extremely authentic and high quality ARJ and BAe aircraft type specific soundpacks .... by Benoit PLAMONON .... in th form of separate FS2004 and FSX audio versions .....

ARJ/BAe soundpack
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZmeht6wG1A

AND .... a few more "in action" teasers ....

Starting with the baby of the bunch .... in the form of the original BAe 146-100 and RJ-70 ....

BAe 146-100

BAe 146-100 QT

BAe 146-100 CC2 MK-1

BAe 146-100 CC2 MK-2

BAe 146-100 CC2 MK-3

RJ-70

.... including 2 variations of the rare/one'n'only STA ....

BAe 146-100 STA MSL

BAe 146-100 STA MSL

BAe 146-100 STA MT

BAe 146-100 STA MT

.... and moving on to the BAe 146-200 and RJ-85. ....

BAe 146-200

BAe 146-200 QT

BAe 146-200 QC / C3

RJ-85

AND FINALLY .... the last and largest production member of the ARJ/BAe "wisperliner" family in the form of the BAe 146-300 and RJ-100 ....

BAe 146-300

BAe 146-300 QT

RJ-100

And to wipe up the plate .... I couldn't resist including "some of our own from home" too ....

ANSETT NEW ZEALAND introduced the BAe 146 to New Zealand skies and the countries domestic route network during the early 1990's (competing against AIR NEW ZEALAND B737-200 and later -300's though) .... first in -200 and -200 QT form (we actually flew the BAe 146-200 QT demonstrator, in a QC form, for a number of years prior to 1997 and as ZK-NZC) .... and which replaced the airlines original B737-100's and -200's .... and which were then later succeeded by several of the larger BAe 146-300's which were operated alongside the airlines 2 DHC-8-200's ....

ANSETT NEW ZEALAND was acquired by QANTAS AIRWAYS during late 2000 .... the New Zealand division being branded QANTAS NEW ZEALAND .... but, due to a financial situation "inherited from ANSETT" it collapsed very suddenly during mid 2001 only some 9 months after having commenced operations ....

AIR NEW ZEALAND later acquired a very small number of the former ANSETT NEW ZEALAND/QANTAS NEW ZEALAND operated aircraft, from around 2002, but, these didn't stay long, at all, within the airlines fleet and we gone by 2004 ....

We don't .... yet .... have any ANSETT NEW ZEALAND BAe 146-200's, or the -200 QT to offer, but, given we now have the necessary 3D models in place .... I'm quietly confident we "may" (possibly") be able to offer these in the very near future.

HJG ARJ/BAe SIMULATION FS COMPATIBILITIES

- All HJG offered ARJ and BAe models and FDE are FS2004 native .... but FSX portable.

- Both HJG offered ARJ and BAe 2D panels are FS2004 native "ONLY" .... these "ARE NOT" FSX compatible :(

- All HJG supplied ARJ and BAe soundpacks are offered as "separate FS2004 and FSX specific/native" file versions.

- All support is provided by HJG

Mark C
AKL/NZ
&
BOG/CO
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but what you thought you heard is not what I meant !

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Blimey.. I'm almost dizzy looking down that lot :-O

Tks for the showcase Mark and nice to see you again :thumbsup:
ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Mark C
Vulcan
Vulcan

Post by Mark C »

"THANKS" Dave ;)

If you think that presentation's giddying .... then .... you want to see me on a "good" image day :)

I hope folk here will enjoy what Paul, Mike, Benoit, and Tony have done (aided by Jon MURCHISON's kindness to us/HJG) in regard to these "NEW" ARJ/BAe simulations.

Mark C
AKL/NZ
&
BOG/CO
I know you think you understand what you thought I said but what you thought you heard is not what I meant !

Vancouver
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vancouver »

Damn I wish HJG would cater for FSX & VC's. I just cannot go back to 2D. They do look good. :OB:
Alex

Mark C
Vulcan
Vulcan

Post by Mark C »

These ARJ/BAe aircraft base packs (models and their FDE files) "are" FSX portable/

HJG do also offer separate FS2004 and FSX specific soundpacks fo both ARJ and BAe aircraft versios too .... as is evidenced within the above-linked audio visual presentation ....

The ARJ and BAe panels offered by HJG are "NOT" FSX portable though .... sorry.

Productio of FSX native .... and in particular VC type panels .... is, unfortunately, beyond scope of resources available to a small group like HJG.

Mark C
AKL/NZ
&
BOG/CO

Mark C
Vulcan
Vulcan

Post by Mark C »

BAe 146-300, -300 QT, AND FURTHER ARJ/BAe AIRCRAFT BASE PACK IMPROVEMENTS

The cause/s of the recent issue affecting our new BAe 146-300 and -300 QT simulations (constant and uncontrollable roll during AP controlled flight) have been identified .... and "FIXED" :)

New aircraft base packs, containing the repaired CFG files for these have now been uploaded.

We've additionally applied further minor enhancements to each of these simulations, so, the integrity of these latest files is now slightly better than was the case when they were first released on March 31st 2017.

All new CFG files contain headers dated "APRIL 11TH 2017" .... these are the latest files.

For furthr information regarding this please refer to todays HJG forum announcement ....

http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/threa ... ated-april

Those whom wish to .... be sure to refresh your internet browser (use SHIFT + F5 keyboard commands) in order to be able to see, and access, these latest HJG offerings.

Mark C
AKL/NZ

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by FlyTexas »

Thanks for the heads up, Mark. :hello:

Brian

Mark C
Vulcan
Vulcan

Post by Mark C »

For those whom might be interested .... HJG have applied yet another update/improvement to its ARJ/BAe project.

"THANKS" to the continued efforts of Paul HAAK .... HJG have successfully applied tail logo lighting effects (which were previously lacking) to each of its BAe 146-100, -200, and RJ-70, and -85 models .... to those subjects among these simulations which require this particular feature at least since "not all of them" do .... and as is demonstrated below ....

BAe 146-100

BAe 146-100 STATESMAN CC2-MK1

BAe 146-100 STATESMAN CC2-MK2

BAe 146-100 STATESMAN CC2-MK3

BAe 146-100 QT

BAe 146-200

BAe 146-200 QT

The HJG BAe 146-300 and -300 QT models/textures already had this feature so required no such editing at all ....

BAe 146-300

BAe 146-300 QT

The ARJ series models have also benefit from these tail logo night lighting effects too .... although the RJ-100 (like the BAe 146-300) aready supported this feature ....

Avro RJ-70

Aveo RJ-85

Avro RJ-100

The following military freighter/transporter aircraft versions "do not" require tail logo night lighting effects though, so, don't support this particular feature at all ....

BAe 146-100 STA

BAe 146-200 QC C3

Further information regarding these improvements may be reviewed within the following HJG website announcement of today ....
http://tonymadgehjg.proboards.com/threa ... pdate-2017

Mark C
AKL/NZ

FlyTexas
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by FlyTexas »

Wonderful! :welldone: Thanks very much for the update, Mark. :hello:

Brian