"NEW" RR Spey Sound Packs For BAC 1-11 & TRIDENT

Classic British Flight Sim forum.
Support for Maltby/Piper FS models & other Classic British freeware.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Aharon
Concorde
Concorde

Re: "NEW" RR Spey Sound Packs For BAC 1-11 & TRIDENT

Post by Aharon »

TSR2,

I understand your explanations but DaveB and MarkC said fixing to sharpen airline fonts can be done by removing MIPS or using DXT BMP utility to remove MIPS.

That is why I am asking anybody if he or she can do that as long as DaveB says it is not violation of copyright laws.

Meanwhile, this thread GOT me into mood to fly Trident and last night I made my VERY FIRST COMPLETED TRIDENT flight from EGPD to EGKK!! Woooo wooooo This plane could do mach 0.86 or 0.87!!! Woooo woooooo Made 45 beautiful screenshots out of this exciting flight!!! Woooo wooooo Next time, maybe I should try mach 0.88!!! What speed did famous Peter McLeland flew his Tridents? I remember his famous photo of himself proudly pointing to the speedometer of his Trident's cockpit panel saying that it could fly faster than any other airline plane.

Regards,

Aharon

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: "NEW" RR Spey Sound Packs For BAC 1-11 & TRIDENT

Post by DaveB »

That is why I am asking anybody if he or she can do that as long as DaveB says it is not violation of copyright laws
DM included the means to do this in the texture folders so it's certainly no violation of copyright ;) Look in each models folder for imagetool.exe and Texture Converter.bat. The readme gives instructions on how to use the batch file but it's basically a matter of double-clicking that Texture Converter.bat file and selecting a number.. the number being how you want the textures to end up.

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!