Rick Pipers Jetstream

Classic British Flight Sim forum.
Support for Maltby/Piper FS models & other Classic British freeware.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Hawkman
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Rick Pipers Jetstream

Post by Hawkman »

Having just joined you illustrious simmers, I am feeling my way so please bear with me.
I have downloaded Rick's Jetstream because it brings back happy memories of frequent flights between Brough and Dunsfold in the Brough Jetstream.
For me it has been a long wait to fly the model I had many rides in. The Brough plane was G-GLOSS formerly owned by a paint company.

My problem is starting it up. So far my meander round the various switches has not resulted in any sound from the engine. A startup procedure would be most welcome. I have even cheated and pressed Control + E to no avail. Meanwhile I am stuck on the apron ay Brough.

Metalmaster
Lightning
Lightning

Re: Rick Pipers Jetstream

Post by Metalmaster »

Heres some help, I think, from a nobody in this FS corner, though I will have to say what Im expected to say " Read the files!" Its all there....but someone with a kind heart did it like the attached image. It helps, I printed it and still use it.
Mind though, theres no seats in the cockpit, you'll have to stand during your flights! :lol:
Happy flying, sir.
Attachments
5B8E83F5-CA01-4DA7-84E3-FC33EF1F6EEB.jpeg
(131.26 KiB) Downloaded 462 times

Hawkman
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Hawkman »

Sorry senile decay set in a long time ago. Reading the files seems pretty obvious so I will do just that. I did get into the cockpit on G-GLOSS but we were already flying.

Thanks for your reply

Hawkman
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Post by Hawkman »

Did what your guide depicted. Love the sound which brought back memories. Found the check file.

Once again thanks.

I used to leave home (at Howden) when it was teeming down and arrive at Brough to board the plane. Up we flew to 12k ft. only to break out into brilliant sunshine. Damn it, I had left my sunglasses at home yet again