Sea Fury

Classic British Flight Sim forum.
Support for Maltby/Piper FS models & other Classic British freeware.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

migman29
Trident
Trident

Re: Sea Fury

Post by migman29 »

Glad to see you gents still enjoying this old girl.
If it's the one I'm thinking of,it's the modified David Hanvey one done for Fs9 ages ago.

I did a fair bit of the flight testing on it,it flies well,but doesn't like slowing down.
You could see him thinking "Bleedin'pilots,don't know nuffin.All glammer" He's probably right.

A/C.2 Webber,Manston,1941,First Light by Geoff Wellum.

airboatr
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by airboatr »

Hi Mark,

If you're up to it, we could do a multiplayer sortie so you can put the Sea Fury through its paces.......

... trying to catch me..

:-O

;)

migman29
Trident
Trident

Post by migman29 »

Hello Joe ;)

How are you these days.

I've not used the sim for a few years now,so I'm pretty rusty.
After a few pc upgrades over the years,I found a basic Fs9 on an old drive and fancy getting things up and running again
with a sort of modern RAF set-up,but having a few classic piston fighters to play with too(found a few in a folder on the same drive).

I like going out into the Mach Loop(so I'll set that up)and to RAF stations Cosford and Valley(4 FTS),so that'll be the sort of
"main thrust" that I'll be aiming for.

I might just get the Sea Fury once(I have a Tiger Moth and Harvard on the drive)I've started at the bottom and got back into
flying such things. :thumbsup:
You could see him thinking "Bleedin'pilots,don't know nuffin.All glammer" He's probably right.

airboatr
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by airboatr »

Hi Mark.
I have a touch of bursitis in my shoulder these days from pulling wire over the years. Still though, I can out pace the young bucks ;)

We had a lot of fun back in the days of Venture Hawaii.. . Flying with Toby, Larry, You, Nigel HJ, Sean (Avengard a Clue), Jon and many others on multiplayer was fantastic. :)
How about you, mate. How's the world treating you.

migman29
Trident
Trident

Post by migman29 »

I'm not so bad thanks mate,getting the usual aches and pains a 60 year old gets.

Some names there I've not heard of for a while,it was good fun.