New Stick and Throttle from Thrustmaster

Classic British Flight Sim forum.
Support for Maltby/Piper FS models & other Classic British freeware.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Re: New Stick and Throttle from Thrustmaster

Post by Nigel H-J »

I already get enough of an ear bashing with the models I seem to be unable to resist buying :hide:
I purchased 3x 1/200 Fokker 50s at the end of last year, said that's my lot and now I'm up to 24 Fokker 50s, 70s and 100s :help: :lol:

Ooo that's nice and I haven't got that one yet...
Pretty much my thinking as well Chris though if the wife spotted me making purchases without first asking then my card would be removed from use!! :((

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

Charlie Bravo
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Charlie Bravo »

Nigel H-J wrote:
21 Jun 2020, 17:21
I already get enough of an ear bashing with the models I seem to be unable to resist buying :hide:
I purchased 3x 1/200 Fokker 50s at the end of last year, said that's my lot and now I'm up to 24 Fokker 50s, 70s and 100s :help: :lol:

Ooo that's nice and I haven't got that one yet...
Pretty much my thinking as well Chris though if the wife spotted me making purchases without first asking then my card would be removed from use!! :((

Regards
Nigel.
When I purchased a drone around 3 years ago, I also ordered flowers to be delivered the same day :cpu:

I'd come off a night shift and was asleep when they both arrived. Mrs Bravo to be, took them in and when I got up, said the flowers were very nice but asked what they were for.
I just pointed and said 'that box there' :cheers: :lol:
A bird in the hand will probably sh!t on your wrist.

Nigel H-J
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Nigel H-J »

When I purchased a drone around 3 years ago, I also ordered flowers to be delivered the same day :cpu:

I'd come off a night shift and was asleep when they both arrived. Mrs Bravo to be, took them in and when I got up, said the flowers were very nice but asked what they were for.
I just pointed and said 'that box there' :cheers: :lol:
:lol: :lol: Now if there ever was a story of creeping round the girl-friend then that has to be it!! :lol:

Regards
Nigel.
I used to be an optimist but with age I am now a grumpy old pessimist.

delta_lima
Viscount
Viscount

Post by delta_lima »

A useful and timely thread, as my Saitek unit is slowly dying and long past due for replacement.

Was thinking of the newly-released VKB Gladiator K, but will give this unit some consideration.

Website for the VKB unit is here: https://vkbcontrollers.com/?product=gladiator-k

I have nothing against Airbus per se, but the bespoke branding is a bit off-putting. Especially as I hardly ever fly modern tubes. But worth some thought, especially if I can drag my current stick out long enough into the fall when both stick and throttle units can be purchased.
Quaere verum - Seek the truth.