DYING for Rick's Venom...

Classic British Flight Sim forum.
Support for Maltby/Piper FS models & other Classic British freeware.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

ColoKent
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

DYING for Rick's Venom...

Post by ColoKent »

I know it is politically incorrect to ask about release dates, but I am HOT for Rick Piper's Venom! So Rick...do you still plan on releasing what looks to be an awesome model???
Kent :dance:

DanKH
Battle of Britain
Battle of Britain

Post by DanKH »

Sorry to say but no matter how HOT your are for ANY freeware models, it is as you say yourself, not politically correct, so if I were you I'd expect no answers to these kind of questions...
Best Rgds
Dan
Image Image
Who's General Failure, and why is he reading my harddisk?

britishtourer
Vulcan
Vulcan

Post by britishtourer »

Hi Kent!

I too would love to see it, but Rick has hundreds of requests, support enquiries and the like just now, so naturally he is very busy.

Stay patient and you may well be rewarded! And untill it comes use Ricks HS748 to get your dose of Piper!
"Sir!!! Yellow nosed b******s, twelve o'clock high!!!"

"Break formation, break!!!"

Garry Russell
The Ministry

Post by Garry Russell »

Kent

Ricks states clearly on his website that there are no release dates

They will be out when they are done

Asking serves no purpose other than to perhaps irritate an author who is giving up all his spare time already.

Garry
Garry

"In the world of virtual reality things are not always what they seem."

ColoKent
Chipmunk
Chipmunk

Correct...

Post by ColoKent »

....Which is why I didn't ask WHEN. Simply if he was planning on eventually releasing it. Plus, my understanding is that the Venom was to be released under the auspices of "Air Atlantique", and as such, it would be payware vs. freeware.

I-- like each of you, is sensitive to the plight of builders (like Rick) who have an mountain of requests...so I was merely trying to be as gentle as possible in asking generally about it...I'm with you guys!

K. :wink:

AndyG
Concorde
Concorde

Re: Correct...

Post by AndyG »

ColoKent wrote:....Which is why I didn't ask WHEN. Simply if he was planning on eventually releasing it. Plus, my understanding is that the Venom was to be released under the auspices of "Air Atlantique", and as such, it would be payware vs. freeware.

I-- like each of you, is sensitive to the plight of builders (like Rick) who have an mountain of requests...so I was merely trying to be as gentle as possible in asking generally about it...I'm with you guys!

K. :wink:
I asked a similar question last month (see here http://www.cbfsim.org/cbfsimv5/cbfsbb/v ... c&start=30), so it looks as if all is not lost, especially as Sav the Panel Guru has now been found; Henk reckoned he found him, but I reckon Rick just looked down the back of the sofa, that standard place for all things lost! :lol: :lol:

AndyG