Gothenburg/Torslanda (ESGB

A quiet place for budding model makers to share thoughts, get answers to questions and request and share references.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Anders Samuelsson
Meteor
Meteor

Gothenburg/Torslanda (ESGB

Post by Anders Samuelsson »

I have put together a scenery for FS9 of the old Torslanda airport in Gothenburg. You can find it here:

Hope you will like it. Torslanda had a ton of nice old British airlines going there.
There is a nice website (in Swedish) with a ton of pictures: http://www.amhult-lyse.se/torslandaflyg ... _start.asp

http://www.anderssamuelsson.se/filer/esgb.zip
take-care
Andy

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: Gothenburg/Torslanda (ESGB

Post by DaveB »

Thanks for the HU Anders :thumbsup: Despite Google telling me it had automatically translated the page for me, it hadn't translated it into English! :lol: I still managed to muddle my way through the site though ;)

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

What a fantastic site for photos! Some really great pictures there, really enjoyed that. I've only been through 69 - 77 and some of 46 - 68. I always loved the Viggen when I was a kid. It really looks like it means business. But what a range of aircraft, CL44, Argosy, Beagle, Skyvan, 1-11, Vanguard, Viscount, comet loads more, the odd 737 but I can forgive that :lol:

Thanks very much indeed. I'm on FSX / P3D these days so unfortunately can use the scenery, but I may try and convert it for FSX as I fancy changing some of my AI flight plans to fly there :thumbsup:
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage

Anders Samuelsson
Meteor
Meteor

If anyone would like the bgl files for the buildings saved in FSX I can do that, since I don't have FSX though I can't place them in the correct location though :)

I have placed them using instant scenery 2, and I did the airport itself in ADE.
take-care
Andy

Anders Samuelsson
Meteor
Meteor

BTW Ben, in your FSA signature image there is a high winged turboprop, I been curious of what aicraft that is?
take-care
Andy

TSR2
The Ministry

Post by TSR2 »

Hi Andy,

Its a Shorts SC5 Belfast :thumbsup:
Ben.:tunes:

ImageImageImage