Stonehenge x2

A quiet place for budding model makers to share thoughts, get answers to questions and request and share references.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

DaveB
The Ministry

Stonehenge x2

Post by DaveB »

Hi Chaps :)

Been noticing a few scenery oddities of late.. steam from cooling towers but no cooling towers.. that sort of thing. Today, I found I had 2 versions of Stonehenge. 1 I know about.. it's the freebie ES version which is correctly placed.. the second, I'd no idea where it came from. One possibility was it was a hangover from an old bit of software (Southern England landmarks or something like that) but a check (multiple checks) showed I didn't have that installed on this pc. Having run up and down the scenery libraries using ISv2.. I found it in what I'm sure is a default file.. landmarks.bgl. Now.. I'd have thought those clever chaps who made the ES version would have put an exclude where the default naff version is but apparently not.. at least I don't have it or I do and it's not excluding 8)
Any ideas on this folks? *-)

Re the steam and no cooling towers (x2.. it happened at Rugeley too).. I've found the cause. Both the Ironbridge and Rugeley power stations are included in UK ANO. I'd added Rugeley (3D Warehouse) and ES had added Ironbridge (Shawbury Fields).. ok up to there but I later unwittingly added UK ANO and there the conflict began 8) You don't think when you're adding what you believe to be TV masts that it's adding a lot more! :lol: Taken me quite a while to crack that one! :$

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

DaveG
The Gurus

Re: Stonehenge x2

Post by DaveG »

I posted an exclude for the extra henge over on the ES forums shortly after they released their Stonehenge. The post is now probably buried somewhere :lol: I'll dig out the exclude when I get home & post it here.
Dave G.

DaveB
The Ministry

Post by DaveB »

Now that's what I call service :thumbsup:

Cheers Dave :rock: I'll pop over to ES and see if I can find it.. just in case ;)

EDIT: Found it over at ES Dave.. TAVM :thumbsup:

ATB
DaveB
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Vancouver
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vancouver »

ES? Been racking the ol' grey matter and I canny figure it oot.
Alex

DaveG
The Gurus

Post by DaveG »

Dave G.

Vancouver
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Vancouver »

Doh! Not long up still dozey.
Alex

Filonian
Red Arrows
Red Arrows

Post by Filonian »

Vancouver wrote:Doh! Not long up still dozey.

Been up since 05.30 and still dozey = normal stae of affairs for me :lol: :agree:

Graham
The early bird gets the worm, but the second mouse gets the cheese.

hobby
Concorde
Concorde

Post by hobby »

I have been mystified to find that my Ano & Ano2 chimneys and cooling towers are at present emitting transparent smoke or steam and I cannot reason out why that should be so. I have reloaded both Ano and Ano2 but that has not cured the problem. Must be some rogue textures in my Fs9 texture file but I cannot identify exactly which items are producing this irritating effect. Bring back white steam/smoke!