DRONE METEOR U16 Video

A quiet place for budding model makers to share thoughts, get answers to questions and request and share references.

Moderators: Guru's, The Ministry

Dev One
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

DRONE METEOR U16 Video

Post by Dev One »

I have just uploaded to youtube a demonstration video of how to fly my soon to be released model of WK800 Meteor U16 that resides at the Boscombe Down museum at Old Sarum.
Thanks go to Peter McLeland for leading me along the screen capture process & upload to youtube, also to some of my old workmates in supplying me with data on the aircraft systems.
The video is about 15 mins long & in 'high quality' not HD though I'm afraid. I hope you will enjoy & maybe whet your appetite for the model. I will let you know where & when it's published.
Keith

http://youtu.be/D4XwCYTUWr4

DaveB
The Ministry

Re: DRONE METEOR U16 Video

Post by DaveB »

Cheers Keith :thumbsup:

Just out to work but I'll be sure to catch it in the not too distant ;)

ATB
DaveB B)smk
ImageImage
Old sailors never die.. they just smell that way!

Dev One
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Dev One »

Just deleted the above version & uploaded a revised version that unfortunately seems to have become lower quality & even that took 4.5 hours to upload on my french country wet string system! http://youtu.be/yzbudUH7kDE

I had to revise the video but only in the on screen instructions, because of updates I've just done to the model to make Manned non autopilot flight easier to set up & nearer the real thing I hope.
Just need to tidy the files before uploading the model to flightsim seeing as I cannot get to britsim. I will post when done.
Keith

Molyned
Concorde
Concorde

Post by Molyned »

A fine piece of work Keith - :agree:
Cheers :cheers:
Dave M(oly)

Dev One
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Dev One »

Thanks Dave,
I have just uploaded to Flightsim.com, so hopefully will be available tomorrow.
Have fun flying it on the buttons - it can be more difficult than you think on finals!!! Especially when one has only one mouse to control it!
Keith

Dev One
Vintage Pair
Vintage Pair

Post by Dev One »

Meteor U16 now available at Flightsim.com.
I have also just found the workaround for starting the engines from cold & dark in FSX. One can assign 'starter 1' & 'starter 2' to your keyboard, one just needs to click on the HP cocks either side of the seat to get the fuel to light!
Keith